“Great Restaurant and patio” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Calgary, Canada
“Great Restaurant and patio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Great restaurant with a large patio. Food is decently priced and service was great. I would definitely eat there again.

Visited June 2012
GreenMillShoreview, General Manager at Green Mill Shoreview, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your very nice comments about our restaurant. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in town.

75% Recommend
San Diego, California
“Good food, sports bar atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

Ate at this place because it was raining and it was next to the hotel. Had the walleye and it was very good and fresh. Numerous good beers on tap, numerous TV's for watching sports, waitresses were very friendly and kept the food and drinks coming without being asked. Reasonable price on everything. Great place to sit and eat at the bar if you are on business.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
GreenMillShoreview, General Manager at Green Mill Shoreview, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Stephen G.

We are so glad to hear you had such a good experience at The Green Mill. I hope we will see you again the next time you are in town.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great quality of service...poor food quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

We had not been to Green Mill for about a year. It used to be one of our favorite family restaurants. My son ordered a hamburger/fries. I was surprised to see that the meat portion was so small and thin. My husband ordered the soup special chicken enchilada soup and he was satisfied with his order. I decided to try their new item which was shrimp cavatappi. I told the waitress I really liked the pesto cavatappi at Noodle's and she said that I would like theirs as well. When my order arrived I knew right away it would be terrible. The pasta was overcooked and rather soggy. There were a few tasteless shrimp and grape tomatoes with a pool of garlic/wine sauce on the bottom. The dish was absolutely bland. The waitress and manager asked if I wanted another entree and I should have taken up their kind offer. I was brought pesto sauce and Parmesan cheese to try to improve the food but it was to no avail. I was comped the meal which was $13.99 and overpriced even if the food had been great.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
TorgersonProperties, Manager at Green Mill Shoreview, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Minnesotans4,
Thank you for your feedback it will be acted upon and is very much appreciated. I first apologize that we did not meet your expectations, or our standards for that matter, with your food Friday evening. I assure you we are working to improve both items you were dissatisfied with.. I have already had discussions with our onsite executive chef and the corporate executive chef in regards to producing a better and more consistent product with the Shrimp Cavatapi. And in addition, I shared your comments with the management team to ensure the proper portion sizes on all of our children’s items. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you visit us again soon.
Tony
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

We had a group of 8 and everyone liked their meal. They also had good options for the calorie-conscious. I had a good size pizza that was approx. 500 calories.

Visited January 2012
Trswendt,

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience and hope you visit again soon.

Durham, North Carolina
“Good and Adjacent to the Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Assorted menu options. This is really a sports bar. but the limited menu has some good options

Visited December 2011