“Very good sushi” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #84 of 793 Restaurants in Saint Paul
“Very good sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We ate here during happy hour and took advantage of some good deals. They offer a wide selection for their happy hour and I was not disappointed. Rolls we good and the negeri (sp?) was great and a good size. Sitting at the bar we got to see them prepare other orders and they all looked nice and creative. The place us a little small so either make reservations or be willing to wait a little. Overall very good.

St. Paul, MN
“Consistently, the best around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I love sushi. In St. Paul we've been to Sakura, Saji Ya, Sakana (2nd best BTW) among others that don't specialize.
The place is a bit small, but it seems to be a "hidden gem" as we are usually lucky enough to get a table right away most nights. That, and Downtown St. Paul is just not "where it's at" -yet...
Short but sufficient wine list, great selection of fish and organic wasabi. OK, hungry now...

Visited November 2013
Minneapolis, MN
“Best sushi in the Twin Cities?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I eat sushi a few times per week and always try someplace new in the Metro. I've eaten here about 20 times and I think its the best sushi in town. There are always good specials, like yesterday they had Sake Toro (mmm) and great Big Eye tuna. Yesterday for lunch this place was PACKED, with every seat full. The word must be getting out.

There is a second location in Minneapolis which is MUCH trendier, but I don't think the sushi is quite as good.

You can't go wrong here.

• Visited October 2013