“Great business dinner; don't know the cost” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: A fun and entertaining atmosphere with the best of food and drinks from Ireland. Come take in some great live music every Friday Night at 9pm. Enjoy the sunsets on our gorgeous outdoor patio.
Burnt Hills, New York
“Great business dinner; don't know the cost”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Had a business dinner with about 20+ people at Kips. Service was outstanding, with the waitress seemingly always present to ask if we were OK. Group appetizers were ordered, which were quite tasty. Good selection of beers at this Irish pub; I went with Smithwicks. I ordered the walleye, since we don't get that back home, and it was fantastic. Served in a buttery sauce, with rice and roasted vegetables, I ate every scrap. My only regret is that the dinner ended before dessert and coffee. Don't know the cost, as it was on the company, but the food and beer were great.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Steve R, General Manager at Kip's Irish Pub, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Hi, and thanks for taking the time to write a review! I'm glad you enjoyed the selection of beers we offer and that the food was delicious as well. Hopefully you'll get the chance to visit us again!

75% Recommend
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent and Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have been going to Kip's for several months now, so this review is well overdue. I have always been very impressed by the courteous, friendly, and welcoming staff at Kip's. Everyone seems to truly enjoy working there and it shows through their effort. I generally sit at the bar, so I have come to know Adam, Jessie, Chad, Kevin, and Liz very well. It is great having such a fun, relaxing neighborhood restaurant/bar to come to!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Hi Brian, thanks for letting everyone know how much you love coming to Kip's! I especially appreciate you letting us know that those specific employees, Liz, Kevin, Chad, Jessie and Adam are favorites of yours. We'll see you again soon!
Edina, Minnesota
“Omelettes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I went to Kips on Saturday with my two sons for their breakfast buffet. We walked in and waited a few minutes before being greeted. Our server was very friendly and fast. The buffet was excellent, many options from a beautiful fruit platter to freshly made eggs. The made to order omelettes are amazing! Definitely worth the visit in it self. The chef making the omelettes uses two pans and makes a beautiful perfectly cooked egg. I had three different omelettes all of which were excellent! My son wanted pancakes but they only had waffles, the omelette chef overheard us and asked if we would like some pancakes and went to the back and whipped some up for us asap. I will definitely be returning to Kips in the future!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Hi Robert, and thanks taking the time to write a review. I was happy to read that you had great service, and extremely proud of Charlie the omelette cook for making pancakes for your son to make him so happy! Thanks for visiting us and I'm glad that you'll be back soon!
Columbus, Ohio
“The Best Tomato Soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

On business and staying at the Marriott. Kips was one of the better moderately priced restaurants I've found in a hotel. Staff was friendly and service was good. But the tomato soup was outstanding. And when in an Irish Pub and in MN, you have to try the walleye ruben.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Steve R, General Manager at Kip's Irish Pub, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Hi Tony, I'm so glad that you loved Kip's so much! The Walley Reuben and Tomato Soup are two of our Guests' favorite menu items, and I'm very happy that you were so impressed. Thanks again for taking your time to write a review, we appreciate it and would love to see you again soon!
Clear Lake, Iowa
“Excellent Food and Excellent Service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We met our daughter and son-in-law here for a birthday celebration. The service was exceptional...thank you Jackie!!!! We ordered the Reuben, the Rachel, the Walleye Reuben, and Corned Beef and Cabbage...all were excellent!!! We will dine here again!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hi Ann Marie, and thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm extremely pleased that you loved the service and all the food here at Kip's! Thank you for mention Jackie by name, when I showed her the review she was so proud. We'd love to see you back soon, thanks again!