Our room had 2 king beds and a sofa sleeper so there was room for 6 to sleep. The mini fridge and microwave saved alot on eating out. There was a great breakfast each morning. The kids enjoyed the pool. There was a grill available for use on the outside patio and we had a cookout one evening with a large group of friends. The only problem we had was one evening we returned and our cards would not open our room. The hotel's master key did not work either. The hotel had to call in a technician (on a holiday and late at night) to reprogram our door to enable us to get in. The hotel was kind and gave us that evenings night stay free. I did realize that once we did get in our room that it was obvious housekeeping hadn't been able to get in our room either that day and must not have reported to anyone that our door was not working. I talked to the staff at the front desk and they agreed that if housekeeping would have notified the desk when they couldn't get in, they could have had the problem fixed before we even got back, so they credited us another night's stay. We were very pleased with the service we received and we would definitely stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Park Hotel
- Springhill Suites St. Louis Park Hotel Saint Louis Park
- Springhill Suites Saint Louis Park
- SpringHill Suites St. Louis Park Saint Louis Park, MN - Minneapolis
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites St. Louis Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.