“Zack made it a good stay” 4 of 5 stars

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   75 So 37th Ave, PO Box 1104, Saint Cloud, MN 56301   |
Ranked #13 of 20 hotels in Saint Cloud
Twin Cities, MN
“Zack made it a good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

The room was clean and comfortable and quiet. Stayed here during hot weather in August, but the A/C wasn't working in the room. When I asked for a different room at the front desk, the first person declined my request and said she would send a maintenance person to fix it. I didn't want to wait to see if the maintenance staff could quickly repair the A/C, so again I requested a different room, but she said the hotel was heavily booked and declined my request. I had checked in at about 4 PM on a weekday, and there didn't appear to be many people around, so I was dubious about her claim that there were no other rooms available Even it the hotel was "heavily booked", I'm sure that many of the reserved rooms had yet to be occupied and she could have given me a different room. I was getting frustrated and about to take a hike, when a young man named Zack came from the office behind the front desk and took over the situation. Simply put, he quickly honored my request and moved me to a different room. The A/C was working in the that room, and all went well for the rest of the stay.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
bethadamek, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
We're pleased Zach was able to arrange another guest room for you and that you you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We will pass on your nice comments to Zach.

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Madison, Alabama, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

The facilities are awesome: A couple of big swimming pools, big whirl pool, games, gym, restaurant & bar... However the back rooms are not convenient for early birds since kids keep playing volleyball/basketball indoors until late at night and when you call reception about it they scold you. So either you have to use ear plugs, shut up and sleep, or you need find another place to sleep... Sad but true! I wouldn;t stay at that place if I didn't have to!

Room Tip: Stay in the rooms closer to the front of the building if you like to sleep, otherwise go find anothe...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites, St Cloud MN. W e appreciate your input.

Our recreational areas are open for our guests enjoyment until 11:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. After the recreational area's are closed for the evening, our security staff patrols the hotel ensure noise is kept to a minimum and guests are ushered to their rooms where they can visit quietly.

Feel free to contact me at any time with furthe comments.

Billings, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I had a very nice stay here. Clean Room and good bed. Ok Breakfast. People were very nice to me here. Price was unusually reasonable compared to others on my weeklong trip. Not rated the highest by everyone, but it was great for me.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your Trip Advisor response to your recent stay at out Holiday Inn & Suites in St Cloud, MN. We appreciate your comments. I am sorry you experienced difficulty with your AC unit but happy you enjoyed the rest of your stay!

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

320.253.9000
Fargo, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel with one exception: our air conditioning unit was iffy at best! Not super handy! However, we stayed in a 3rd floor suite and it was amazing otherwise. Loved all the space and service is great. It was quite reasonably priced for what we got. Previously we stayed in a regular first floor queen room and it seemed marginally cramped. Would definitely go with a suite here again.

Room Tip: 3rd floor suite is beautiful.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
bethadamek, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your suite.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stay at this hotel every year on our way to Ottertail. Family friendly hotel with lots of activities for the kids. 2 large pools, 2 hot tubs and a kiddie pool for the little ones. Large play area with slides, ping pong tables, indoor volleyball/ basketball court and bat mitten rackets available at front desk. Stayed in a suite. Very clean and comfortable beds. We ate at the restaurant, good food and kids eat free! Book online and got the suite for under $100.00

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
bethadamek, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
We are so happy you enjoy staying at the Holiday Inn, St Cloud, MN and the many amenities we have to offer.

Thank you for taking the time to write a response!

Holiday Inn & Suites
St Cloud, MN
320.253.9000
Savage, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed here for a baseball tournament weekend...lots of sports in St. Cloud that weekend, and I know some team members didn't get a room there because it was so full. Large gathering areas by the pool and play area. Live band in the Legends bar was a nice perk. Ordered food at legends and it was pretty good. Check in was quick and front staff very friendly. Knowing there were lots of teams and a wedding there, we asked for and received a room at the end of the hall to avoid any running up and down the halls and the late night wedding crowd.

Room Tip: Only elevator is at the entry/front of the hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
bethadamek, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you for the nice response you wrote about our hotel after your recent stay with us. We are so happy you enjoyed the hotel and it's amenities and hope you will visit us again!

Duluth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stayed at Holiday Inn on a week night, so very quiet. Check in was quick and employee was friendly and helpful. Upon checkin I asked if I could upgrade and there was a suite available for $10.00 more. Wonderful!! Rooms were upgraded since I stayed there a couple years ago. Beds, linen and pillows were very clean and fresh smelling. Everything in room was clean, nice and "astetically" pleasing. There was even toothpaste in the room, which was nice since I forgot to pack some. Although we did not get back to our hotel until 10:00 p.m., we still had a half hour to use one of the many hot tubs after a long day of basketball. Everything out in those areas looked nice and clean and sanitary. Because we had a suite, our beds were far away from the main door of the room. I can actually say I got the best nights sleep I have had in a hotel in a long time. The rate for the room reasonable I thought, because all the other comparable hotels were about the same price. Even with the $10.00 upgrade charge. So THANK YOU St. Cloud Holiday Inn for a great experience, and making us feel at home. I certainly know where I'll be staying the next time I am in St. Cloud.

Room Tip: Suites are worth the money, at least on a week night. We were on second floor in suite, above air c...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and see us again soon!

Beth Adamek

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud? Share your experiences!