“Another great place to eat.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Another great place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I would just like to say try the chicken curry from India it is tremendous my wife and I both enjoy eating here at least once a month for that particular dishthe staff will also do a great job for you I would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody that's looking and enjoys curry chicken.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

minnesota
“Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Had heard about this bar having good food. Figured it would be Pub Grub. Not the case. Very different menu, totally international. and very good. Be ready for spicy, I can not remember the name of my dish but it was Vietnamese and spicy but very tasty. Wife had the Walleye, and it was great. please give it a try you will like it. The server was very good, and responsive to everything. He needs to try the dishes then he will be able to answer the questions about the food. My wife had the tomato soup, and asked what it tasted like, he was not sure. It was spicy and she is not a big fan of spicy. It tasted great but he did not know it to tell her. Another reason to start going downtown in St. Cloud. We will return.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“White Horse is good, no BS!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We finally got a chance to stop in at the White Horse in downtown St Cloud MN just the other day. Didn't know what to expect so we walked in with an open mind. Nice atmosphere, kind of that old tavern feel but clean. Very unique menu items, I was going to try the lunch special but it was all gone (apple bacon mac and cheese). My girlfriend had a Rueben and I had the Cuban. Both were very tasty. The corned beef on the Rueben was good quality. The waiter/bartender was very helpful as well. They have a nice selection of craft beers, both on tap and bottled. So, definetly give it a try, you won't ride away disappointed!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
COLLEGEVILLE
“My favorite restaurant in St. Cloud”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been going to the White Horse for a couple of years, since I first learned of them from a friend. The food is great, the atmosphere is friendly (a bar with lots of local patrons), and the service is always excellent. I guess I must be a regular because when I arrive and sit down, the wait person brings my diet Coke to the table before I even ask!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Cloud, Minnesota, United States
“Unique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is an unusual scene in St Cloud. It's bustling with activity and they have a very unique menu with different types of foods to try. Everything I've eaten at the White Horse has been very good. Get tehre early because seating is limited.

Visited September 2012