“Best kept overnight stay secret around.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 19 hotels in Saint Cloud
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
“Best kept overnight stay secret around.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

What an experience. Room was roomy and very clean. Breakfast was served on real plates with real silver ware. Food was delicious and well prepared. The staff was well trained and was polite and treated us like pellet, not just another credit card swipe! Very nice hotel!

• Stayed May 2013

151 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Maple Grove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

My wife and I elected to stay here and we got a suite on the 4th floor. We have been watching the Hotel impossible so we took it upon ourselves to inspect.
The room was incredibly clean! I mean, the pictures were dusted and everything. I could not find a single thing to dislike about the room. The décor of the building and the room was great and we loved the shower with it's no tub style.

The service was great! They were always ready to lend a hand or provide information immediately. The price was about 20 bucks more than other hotels in its class but I have to say, very much worth it! What a great experience.

If there was a downside at all...and I mean at all...it had to be the continental breakfast. It was delicious but it was always running out. I believe that this was due to there being some hockey teams or someone staying at the hotel but maybe a wee bit more planning would have helped as I love the bacon or sausage with my scrambled eggs. Either way, I will be staying at this place again.

Room Tip: Get a room on the south side on the 4th floor. You practically get your own elevator and it is super...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My room was clean and comfortable with a great bed, linens and pillows. The following morning, my car was covered with ice and snow after a late spring storm and one of the staff offered to clean off my car for me. I was amazed and delighted!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

St Cloud, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very clean. The housekeeping staff was amazing. I would stay here again. The pillows were better than anything I have at home. The kitchen was useful as we had teenagers with us and were able to place food in a refrigerator rather than in coolers.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you are looking for an affordable but yet clean and comfortable hotel, Homewood Suites is a great option. It was very suitable for our family and we will definitely return on our next visit to St.Cloud!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Racine, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The staff does an excellent job and is always polite and very friendly. The hotel facilities are kept in very good condition. The breakfast food is very good, but some of the Manager's reception food could be improved. I don't understand the local ordinance that doesn't allow alcohol to be served at the evening reception.

Room Tip: Don't get the room right next to the elevator on any floor as the mechanical sounds are rather n...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Surprisingly luxurious and very comfortable room that was well appointed and definitely value for money. Our king sized bed was firm and comfy and there was a variety of pillow thicknesses to choose from. It was snowing and quite chilly outside but upon return to the hotel, our heater quickly warmed up our room. It was quiet within the room and I can't recall hearing noise from other guests in nearby rooms. We only stayed the one evening and departed early the following morning so we did not stay for any meals and did not utilize room service. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton St Cloud? Share your experiences!