“Best Deli Anywhere” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 139 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Greek, Soups, Sandwiches
“Best Deli Anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

This place has the best sandwiches I have ever had anywhere. I love sandwiches and have eaten many in my life. This place is excellent with fresh ingredients, good combinations, and enough choice for most groups.

The atmosphere is also good. It is a "throwback" to the 60's folk music era with live entertainment on some weekends. The place has a cozy, comfortable feel. A great place to meet a friend to eat and chat.

I have eaten here many times over the last 15 years and never once had a bad experience. Not once.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

St.Cloud
“BD's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

The atmosphere feels a little old and the bread is a little dry but the ingredients taste fresh. Not a bad place to grab a sandwich.

“The best sub shop ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to bodiddleys for years and it will always be my favorite place to go for subs. I don't like this location all that much unless there is live music the one I like is on 25th ave but one thing I don't like is that the benches are carved up with profanity, gang symbols, and racist slurs among the initials of people who were there. I think it's disgusting and childish, and I believe the benches should be replaced.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“The Worst Restaurant Experience I Have Ever Had!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I ordered some take out one day. While ordering it the women named Tammy was very rude and pushy. I asked when it will be done and she said when it gets done. Well I got there about 20-30 minutes later, she took my money and than started cooking the wings. She started cooking them after I got there... After about a 15min wait I finally left. After arriving home the wings were tiny. I ordered 4 orders and it was not enough for 2 people. On top of that they tasted terrible, I eat a lot of wings and these were the worst I've had. Half of them were inedible because it was solid fat. I called just to let them know and Tammy got upset and told me to never come there again and hung up. I would never recommend anyone waste there money at this place. The worst food experience I ever had.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Bluegrass atmosphere, homey with tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a chicken schwarma, and some inferno chicken wings. The staff was very helpful. They have lots of menu items, all reasonably priced. A perfect place for a sandwich/lunch. I love the environment because it feels like a welcoming place. Bluegrass inspired. Overall this place rocks.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere