“Great Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
Denton, Texas
“Great Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I will definitely stay here again! I go on my yearly trip to the twin cities every year in the summer and most hotels around the twin cities are "ghetto" or dirty. I actually bid and received this hotel. Such a great deal! Check in was great and breezy. I never had the time to enjoy their breakfast but my husband said it was fantastic for being in a hotel - sausage, bacon, eggs and cold breakfast! The bed was a sleep number bed! Thank God since I like it soft and my husband likes it firm :) Bathroom was clean although, the shower head could of been a little stronger. The front desk put us in two conjoining room which was PERFECT! Me and my friends can easily access each other's room without going through the hallway and we can lock the conjoining doors for privacy. At one point, we ordered towels twice and both times, the housekeeper came up with them in a timely manner. She was so nice! I would come here again!

Also, pool and hot tub opens until midnight. My friends used them and said they enjoyed it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Wabasha, Minnesota, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This hotel gets three stars only because the pool area was nice. The sheets were rough, the room was small, and there was an extremely bright external light that the curtain was unable to block adequately at night. The bathroom was outdated and not in the best repair; the sink did not drain properly and I couldn't turn the shower on myself because the handle was stuck (presumably from years of soap scum buildup that hasn't been adequately addressed). Although the lobby gave a good first impression, it is clear they spent more money on rarely used common areas than the actual accommodations for which their guests are paying. And don't bother eating breakfast at Axel's. Even a breakfast burrito at McDonald's is more satisfying than that over-priced, underwhelming fare.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Rooms are well appointed and spacious. Great pool area and hot tub. Starbucks in lobby and Axels restaurant. Quiet night stay on sleep number bed

Friendly helpful staff. Located near Rosedale Mall and shopping areas. Great restaurant options in one mile radius. Overall a good night stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Belleville, WI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Another motel you just can't trust. Made reservations with someone in sales at a group discount rate for a horse show. I asked specifically if the rate included breakfast and was told "yes it did. " I arrive at the hotel and check in at 11:38 PM and was told that "breakfast is another $ 11.00 per person." My daughter relies on breakfast in the morning before she rides...so we have to get up extra early and find some place to eat. (I know...but its the principle of the thing.) For $11.00 per person per day I have made it my mission to tell as many people NOT to stay there and am speaking with the show commission to move hotels. On top of this, the front desk "girls" can't even offer a good morning when they see you. What a bunch of snobs. Bathroom was dirty and I will NEVER stay here again. Lousy service.

Room Tip: Just don't bother with this one.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
RosevilleManager, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Roseville, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

We apologize for the miscommunication of breakfast not being included in your room rate. I can assure you that the sales department has a high level of integrity and would not intentionally tell you that breakfast was included when it wasn't. We would aslo like to apologize for not being recognized when walking through our lobby. Every guest is very important to us and should always come first. We have quarterly training and daily follow ups to be sure we acknowledging every guest every day. To discuss your concern further, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

With sincere apologies,

Scott Henning
651-367-3901
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed here while visiting the University of Minnesota (St. Paul campus). The hotel had nice, clean accomodations. Modern looking with a Starbucks inside as well as a restuarant with a good breakfast buffet. There isn't much to do around there but the shuttle is readily available to take you to the university for free or at a discounted rate downtown, to the Mall of America, and other areas.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The beds are HORRIBLE!!!!!!! They are just like we were sleeping on a $20 Walmart air mattress. Could feel every move my wife made. The pressure was fine till she got out of bed then it went flat.
The pool area is very nice, we really enjoyed that.
Did not eat at the restaurant.
No fridge in the room? Really?

• Stayed June 2013
Hibbing
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We spent the weekend here. Such friendly staff, so helpful...Steve from Australia is so nice and very humorous. Brian at Axel's is friendly and makes a great martini.
Our room quiet, clean and we love the Sleep Number beds. It is close to shopping. We left feeling relaxed.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Radisson Hotel Roseville? Share your experiences!