“I'm here every month and it's wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roseville Inn & Suites

Roseville Inn & Suites
You added Roseville Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Roseville Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2550 Cleveland Avenue North, Roseville, MN 55113 (Formerly Days Inn Roseville)   |
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
Cape Coral, Florida
“I'm here every month and it's wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

I have to travel to MN once per month for work. Originally I picked it for the price, which is very decent. It was one of those things that I thought I'd give a try. I now look forward to coming here each month because the staff is wonderful, rooms are comfortable...older, but very clean. They recently remodeled the Lobby and Breakfeast room and while it was fine before, it is now very nice. Waffles are now available and are really good. Other than that, cereal, pastries, fruit, oatmeal, wheat and white toast, english muffins, juice, and ice cold milk are on the menu. And on this months visit, the TV lineup has completely changed. Many many more channels. :) The area is so quiet and if you need to get out at night, there are lots of nearby resturants to go to. It's a place for real people who enjoy a nice, quiet, clean," all you need" kind of restaurant. Megan who works the front desk is wonderful and will do anything within her power for you to make sure your stay is great. The rest of the staff is great too. I feel at home when I'm here.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
DaysInnRoseville, General Manager at Roseville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 15, 2011
Thank you very much for the positive comments. I will be sure to share them with the entire staff. I greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time from their busy schedules to write a review. It is a great tool for us to continually address any issues and improve our property and service. Also very nice to be able to pass along the compliments. Thanks again!!

Lavita Arenas
Days Inn Roseville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

I booked our room for this hotel 2 months in advance for a non smoking king. When I went to check in they told me the only room they had available was a non smoking queen. I told them that is not what i reserved. They told me they don't reserve a bed type just a room. When we went to the room it smelled like smoke. The carpet was stained and had burn holes in it, the pillowcases had stains on them. Even the chair was full of stains. The air conditioner rattled and didn't keep the room cool. The bathroom was very small and dirty. The breakfast was very limited and not very good. I was very disappointed in this hotel. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
DaysInnRoseville, General Manager at Roseville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
I am truly sorry for our lack of execution in this instance. I can assure you all that it is not typical for our property. After researching this reservation I have found that the guest booked threw a third party website. I would encourage all guests to book their rooms through the property or brand website directly to ensure the best available rate and the appropriate room for their needs. I am pleased to announce that we have added several new options to our breakfast recently and have had a great response to them. I would like to thank this guest for taking the time to complete a review on trip advisor! This tool enables us to address any issues or concerns. Again, I am truly sorry and can assure everyone that any and all of these concerns have been addressed.

If I can be of further assistance to this reviewer or any future guest please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Lavita Arenas
Days Inn Roseville
651-636-6730
Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

This is a dependable hotel. It is by no means fancy or extravagant, but it is clean & comfortable and we can rely on it. The staff is VERY friendly & very responsive to questions & needs. Rooms are very basic, but clean. Continental breakfast provides what you need to start the day, including waffles, juice, rolls, cereal & coffee.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Berlin, Germany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

The hotel wireless internet did not work in the hotel rooms or on the hotel's own computer. The continental breakfast was limited and not well-stocked (hard-boiled eggs were rubbery). The rooms were o.k., but nothing to brag about. One of the hotel staff was helpful in trying to help us find a bus to the ballpark.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011

Spent a night here while doing some work nearby. It's a typical 2-star chain hotel- rooms are basic, lobby has no atmosphere, the breakfast is free and acceptably decent. For the money (I used a popular discount travel site and was given a room in this hotel), I was satisfied with the experience.

One note: Although I was given a non-smoking room, the room had obviously been smoked in. I asked to be moved to another room, and the attendant in the lobby took care of me right away without any complaints. The second room was just fine-- thanks for the good service.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

I must say the service was fantastic. I stayed for about a week and the workers are friendly and helpful. The room that I stayed in was nice and neat. The location is fantastic with many restaurants near by not to mention a shopping mall down the road. I definately recommend this hotel. Definitely a great value!

• Stayed February 2011
Lincoln, Nebraska
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2011

I have stayed at the Roseville Days Inn a couple of times because this is where the company I work for puts me. Not by choice.

I got home on this last trip and they charged me a $1.00 each night. A Safe Fee? For what? I didn't use the safe nor did I request a room with it. When I called to have this fee removed from my bill the girl, Megan, gave me an attitude about it.

At no time was I made aware of this "Safe Fee" or was it brough to my attention. They tell you to sign here, initial here... whatever. She tells me it's on the sign in sheet. Yeah, not that I saw.

So I told her it's her employees responsibility to make people aware of it.

I wouldn't be so mad if during my 3 days there, they would have been consistant. But two days I was charged and another I wasn't? How does that make sense.

Not to mention, the rooms are not that good. It's like a Motel 6, but more expensive. They don't remove the garbage, I found dental floss in my trash can. That tells me, they reuse the garbage bags or one of the cleaning people was taking time to floss their teeth. GROSS!

Oh yes, it smelled like wet dog!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Been to Roseville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!