You added Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
Hibbing, Minnesota
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

First the weekend we stayed was the PGA golf at Blaine and 3M people everywhere, the hotel also had Hockey families like us. The hotel also had big wedding reception so with that said the staff did well, however our room had not been made up by 4pm when we left for hockey game. Once it was it was not well done. no towels, garbage not emptied. From noon to 4 the room carts were with in 3 rooms of ours but never moved. Several time the cleaning staff was busy on the cell phones and not working. So for this reason 4pm no service makes no sense. The hotel is nice but layout is not great. Stairs are not center on ends. If there were a fire you would have to try to get half way around hotel. Made upper floors a pain. Room was small but had a nice terrace. Bed ok but pillows were not so great. This hotel is not really near much so keep that in mind. Overal ok

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Alan H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am definitely disappointed with your comments and the service you experienced at our location.

Our goal is to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations. My staff and I try everyday to better ourselves and avoid experiences such as yours. I plan to share your comments with my staff and use as a training moment to continue making us better. I truly appreciate your feedback as that is one of the ways we reward and recognize our team members for a job well done.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Hanover, NH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I can't imagine what it must have been like for the staff at this property to be hosting a 100 person on-site wedding & reception, and playing host to a number of golf superstars (there was a PGA Tour event nearby) all in the same weekend. They pulled it off with class, and a smile even if we did see the same people for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on 4 straight days (hope they were getting overtime pay.)
Property was clean, bright, and well maintained.
Only downsides that people should be aware of is rooms facing west are looking right into Interstate 35 but people on that side of the hotel said noise wasn't an issue.
Also I was surprised that the hotels two elevators are both on the front of the building, so those deep into the sides have quite a distance to travel.

Room Tip: I'd go for the rooms that face east, on the front.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased with your comments and the service you experienced at our location.

Our goal is to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations. My staff and I try everyday to better ourselves and provide experiences such as yours. I plan to share your comments with my staff and use as a training moment to continue making us better. I truly appreciate your feedback as that is one of the ways we reward and recognize our team members for a job well done
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have recently been traveling a lot across the country for work and have been staying mainly at Courtyards. As compared to the others, this hotel was a disappointment. It is obvious it was recently renovated, but they forgot to update the dresser and night stand, my in-room phone did not work (and there was only one), and while it was nice they had room service, it stopped at 10:00 p.m.. The one server in the small lobby bar they had was very nice, but they ran her to death as she was the only person running the bar and room service. I will spare you All of the gory details, but I was bit twice by a spider while I slept. This happened four days ago and I am still experiencing adverse affects from these bites - needless to say - check your room for bugs!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We had 3 soccer teams recently stay at the Marriott Roseville for the USA CUP. It's located about a 10-15 minute drive from the National Sports Complex and easy to get to the highway. The rooms were in updated and the staff at the hotel were very accommodating throughout our stay. The parents loved the outside area to socialize in the evening which included a small waterfall and plenty of seating to relax and enjoy a drink.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am definitely pleased with your comments and the service you experienced at our location.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The hotel has a lovely courtyard with a little stream. There are tables in the courtyard with waitress service. Unfortunately to get service, each time, I had to go inside to the bar and ask the server to come out. Also since the hotel is right next to 35E, it was so noisy!

The hotel is clean and safe, which are the minimums. We could hear the highway noise in our room, and the air conditioning blower was also very loud. The tub filled with water during the morning shower.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am definitely pleased for the most part with your comments and the service you experienced at our location.

Belleville, WI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Another motel that lies to you on the phone to obtain your reservation and then changes things once you get to the hotel. We show horses all over the US and Canada. I call and make reservations and ask "is breakfast included in the price?" If it isn't I don't stay there. I was told yes. My daughther relies on breakfast because when you show horses the schedule is hectic. We check in around 12:30 AM and am told that "breakfast is NOT included in the price." A downright lie. Then at 8:14 AM on SATURDAY morning a black mail employee is vaccuuming outside my door. AT 8 IN THE MORNING ON A SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, these people want your money and don't care if you are satisfied or not. On top of that one lady of the hotel staff was going on and on about how one of her pet chickens died. Avoid this place, hassle to get to and the people suck.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Spring Valley, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The hotel was VERY easy to find. I was very surprised to pull up and see such a nice hotel. The lobby was very impressive and clean. The guy at the desk was nice enough and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There were some very good places to eat close by...but There was no fridge in the room for leftovers. we were going to grab a couple of pops to bring with us to the pool area and noticed that EVERY pop machine in the building was sold out...and we did not want to wonder into the bar area in our bathing suites..so we went without. Got back to the room and went to get ice and the ice machine on our floor was broken. other than those VERY SMALL issues and the minor fact that the bathroom didn't have a fan I was very happy with my stay. I would/will stay there again. The price was VERY reasonable!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville? Share your experiences!