“Very nice change of pace” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Bowl-Rosedale Mall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 87 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: County Road B
Roseville, Minnesota, United States
“Very nice change of pace”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

They have a nice variety of ethnic foods. Hot, tasty, & delicious. Available for any dining visit. Couples, families, friends, business or by yourself any occasion would be appreciated in any situation.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Roseville, Minnesota
“unique cuisine; delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've eaten at the bar and been served at a table. Each time, a good experience. Bar service is quicker and it's fun to chat with the bartenders. Plus being a member of their dining club got us a $15 discount. Convenient location.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis
“Great food, poor service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have a dining card membership, and Big Bowl is one of the few restaurants that are included in my membership. I really love the food, but the service is usually anywhere from o.k. to really bad. I went there last night with my husband for dinner. The restaurant was not very busy for once (this shopping area is always packed with people, and with only a small handful of restaurants, they are usually very busy, often times there's a 30 min-1 hour wait for a table. So, my husband ordered his usual stir fry with jasmine rice, and I ordered my usual tofu Pad Thai. My food was perfect as usual, my husband's came with noodles, not the jasmine rice he ordered. He ate it anyway, it was still very good. He also ordered a house made ginger soda, this time requested it without ice. It was so watered down, you could barely taste the ginger. When he asked the server about it, he said that they had to add more water since he didn't want ice. Really? Think about that...if you ordered a Coke with no ice and they added water to your glass......Also, our server didn't smile, and was obviously not happy to be there, treated us like we were an annoyance. I can understand bad days, but it's not our fault, so please don't take it out on us! We were having a good time spending time with each other & very polite to him, so he could at least have made an effort.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great food weird service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been to all the Big Bowls in the Twin Cities, this one was just plan weird. The service we got here was bizarre. The waiter was very impressed with the kitchen that the night we were and continued to bad talk the restaurant the whole night. To top it off we waited for the check for 40 minutes.

Visited October 2013
Minneapolis
“Great food - service inconsistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I visited Big Bowl since it is conveniently located in Rosedale mall. I met friends there last night to kick off an evening of Christmas shopping. We ordered pitchers of Sangria - which was amazing! We shared a couple dishes including the pad Thai which is delicious. Service, however, is very inconsistent. The hostesses seem to be disorganized, and the service last night was extremely slow. It took 20 mins to get our drinks, and another 45 mins to get our food. We couldn't find our server (he had disappeared) and when we finally saw him and flagged him down he had forgotten to put in our order. This restaurant could be great IF management overhauls the staff.