“Very enjoyable” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Very enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I started an Atkins diet at this time and had an omelette - very good, and I met some people who were very special to me

Visited July 2012

minneapolis
“We keep coming back...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and I were fortunate enough to discover Linda's Cafe about 10 years ago (when we moved to the area) and have NEVER had a bad experience here. Admittedly, we come for the unbelievable breakfast's they offer - but I cannot imagine that lunch/dinner is any different. Some personal favorites include the Minnesota omelet (complete with wild rice), the Firehouse omelet (nice amount of heat), and their Pancakes 2x2.
As if the food weren't enough incentive to visit, Linda and her crew always make you feel welcome and you never leave hungry. If you find yourself in the area and have a hankering for a great meal, in a comfortable environment, at a fair price - you need to check them out!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“Loved it...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stopped here to get out of traffic. We were looking at the options in town and decided to try something that was non-chain and sit-down - boy were we glad we did. The food was great (big portions), the service was great and very friendly. It was what you would expect from a small-town diner. We will definitely stop by again on the way to the lake and would really recommend it. The only complaint would be the air conditioning was on and it was a little cold. My wife and son had a blanket over their legs, but even they still loved the place. Way to go Linda.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

We always eat breakfast at Linda's when we are in Rogers. This is a very yummy breakfast joint. I haven't had lunch or dinner there so I couldnt tell you about the others but the breakfast is yummy! I always get the pancakes! Just a different consistency that is amazing! The place fills up fast and its very obviously while!!!

Visited February 2012
“Great alternative to the chain breakfast stores.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

Came in late for breakfast (noon), but was seated promptly and given complete menu which included their full breakfast offerings. While Lnda's is a smaller family restraunt, I found the atmosphere pleasant and I wasn't surrounded by tables that needed to be bused. My food arrived hot and was as ordered. My coffee cup never came close to being emptied.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere