“Best hotel within 20 miles.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Low Rates from $109!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Rogers
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best hotel within 20 miles.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I've stayed at the Hampton Inn Rogers a few times in the past. I have always had good service and clean rooms here.

However, this week I had to made 3 separate reservations (due to availability and my work schedule). I checked in on Tuesday to a great group of women. They were all cheerful and positive. I checked in again on Wednesday with a couple of gentlemen who were kind as well.... Then comes Thursday night... I walk up to the front desk (while the agent was on the phone) and she knew who I was, before I even spoke a word. Her name is Ammy. She is definitely a jewel. As she was speaking to a customer, making a reservation, she acknowledged me by my name Mr "my last name". Very classy and comforting on her end. I was shocked she remembered who I was, from a couple days earlier. I would love to bring her back to my company in Atlanta, if I could.

I must say, the rooms are always spotless, and the service is second to none. Ammy just so happened to bring that service above the top. Great job Hampton Inn Rogers and Ammy... I will drive 30 miles out of my way, just to stay here from now on. Excellent property!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Dear jblano,

Thanks for returning to us and taking the time to write and post your wonderful review. I'm glad you know you can count on us for the best in service and accommodations, and that we have exceeded your expectations. Ammy is terrific and inspires all of us to do our best with every guest, every day. I'll be sure she receives the positive recognition she deserves for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to serving you here during your future visits.

Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I found this place at the last minute and was very pleased with everything! Nice room and exterior. Within walking distance to several restaurants and a Starbucks. The price was also acceptable, considering the time of year.
I'll stay again!

Stayed July 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear awray,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your great comments. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your compliments. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The staff here are very nice and extremely helpful. The rooms were extremely clean. Due to the appearance & cleanliness of the rooms and the building, you can tell that the staff take pride in their work. Everyone was helpful and greeted us with a genuine smile.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Jessica D,

Thank you very much for staying with us and posting your nice review. It's guests like you that make our jobs of delivering a higher quality guest experience than our competitors very rewarding, and we appreciate your kind words. I hope we can serve you here again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

An excellent place to stay. Staff friendly and extremely helpful--when we asked, front desk staff found a computer cable and personally delivered to our room. Facilities clean and well kept--Neutrogena bath and lotion supplies. Breakfast plentiful and great variety--cold cereal, oatmeal, hard-boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, waffles, toast, yogurt, milk, juices, fresh fruits.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear 411brendam,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and post your great review. Everyone here aims to do everything in their power to fulfill our guests’ needs, because a satisfied guest is a happy guest, and we want all our guests to be happy they decided to stay with us. I hope we can serve you here again.

Torrance, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for four nights on business. Room was very clean and everything seemed to be brand new. Front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. Location was conveniently located near the freeway. Only concern was the WiFi, as it was slow at times and had to log in everyday. Other than that, overall a great bargain compared to the more expensive HI Express which is located next door. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear BluCru88,

Thanks for posting your wonderful review about your stay with us. I'm sorry for any problems you had with our WiFi and offer my apologies for the inconvenience and frustration you experienced. We know you have other hotels to choose from and are glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide and that you found us to be a good value. We value your business and feedback, and appreciate your recommendation. I hope we can serve you here again.

Scottsdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I was in town for a family reunion, several family members stayed at this hotel. The room was clean, the bathroom was great, and the bed comfortable! Overall, a wonderful stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Kathy P,

Thanks for choosing to stay at our hotel for your family reunion. It was wonderful for us to see so many people connecting and reconnecting during your visit. I'm sure that many fond memories were created for everyone. We value your business and appreciate your recommendation. I hope we can serve you here again.

Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

The front desk agents went over and above with their service making sure the coffee pots in lobby had coffee in them at all times during an extremely busy weekend. The breakfast was good. We were given a ground floor room upon check in with only a request.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Nancy M,

Thank you very much for staying with us and posting your great review. We enjoy delivering the best in service and accommodations and I'm glad we exceeded your expectations. I hope you will be our guest again.

Guest Relations

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers? Share your experiences!