The location is perfect if your reason for being in Rochester is to access St. Mary's Hospital - the Springhill is directly across the street. Our room seemed "tired" - housekeeping standards were medicore (trash left in drawers) - the room was very average, dull. We had to call maintenance for a clogged tub drain - they did, however, arrive promptly to remedy. The parking was free, the continental breakfast was less inspired than most. The front desk staff were robotic at best. I wouldn't stay here in the future, as I feel I could easily have dont better for the $100/night rate. Very convenient to the hospital though.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Mayo Clinic Area/St. Mary`s Hotel Rochester
- Springhill Suites Mayo Clinic Area/St. Mary`s Hotel
- Springhill Suites Rochester
- Rochester Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each spacious studio suite features separate sleeping, eating and working areas. Amenities include Complimentary High-Speed Internet access, a pull-out sofa bed, pantry area with mini-refrigerator, microwave, in-room coffee, a large desk and 2-line telephones. We'll get you started each day with a complimentary breakfast buffet. Free local calls, business center, free parking and free Mayo Clinic and airport shuttles. Located across from St. Marys Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Mayo Clinic Area/St. Mary's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.