We were looking for an inexpensive hotel in the Rochester area for a quick visit due to a funeral. We were pleasently surprised by how big the room was. We had a king bed with a coach and wet bar area. The bathroom was a decent size as well. The rooms were clean and staff was friendly. Would stay here again for the value. The beds were very comfortable and did not wake up with back aching like at some hotels. The pool was heated though the air inside the pool area was pretty chilly so my 2 year old and I only swam for about 20 minutes tops. Breakfast was alright and had option of waffle or eggs and sausage with some fruits, yogurt , bagels and oatmeal, coffee and juice.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Mayo Clinic Area/St. Mary`s Hotel Rochester
- Springhill Suites Mayo Clinic Area/St. Mary`s Hotel
- Springhill Suites Rochester
- Rochester Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each spacious studio suite features separate sleeping, eating and working areas. Amenities include Complimentary High-Speed Internet access, a pull-out sofa bed, pantry area with mini-refrigerator, microwave, in-room coffee, a large desk and 2-line telephones. We'll get you started each day with a complimentary breakfast buffet. Free local calls, business center, free parking and free Mayo Clinic and airport shuttles. Located across from St. Marys Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Mayo Clinic Area/St. Mary's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.