The property is well kept and the rooms are decent in size and furnishings. The bed is OK, nothing really special. It was cool enough that I was able to open the window to my room and sleep with the air off most of the week.
The breakfast buffet has enough choice for most people, although the area kind of small so space is a premium. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the various breakfast attendants did a better than average job of keeping the buffet stocked.
This hotel is in a good location, a few decent restaurants in walking distance, a short drive to most stores and downtown Rochester. If you are coming here for the Mayo Clinic, they do have a shuttle. Another good experience at a Hampton Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Rochester Hotel
- Hampton Inn Rochester Hotel Rochester
- Rochester Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Rochester has 103 well appointed rooms with an indoor pool and whirlpool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour busienss center, & free parking. We serve our complimentary "On The House" hot breakfast buffet from 6-10am daily in our newly renovated lobby. We are conveniently located on South Broadway, near over 40 restaurants and also the Apache Mall. We are also only 2 miles from the Mayo Clinic. Free weekday shuttle service is available to the Mayo Clinic and local hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Rochester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.