Great hotel, wonderful service, and perfect location. We stayed on the 11th (Executive) floor and the lounge there was very nice. Always had warm food/snacks and drinks and a great selection...nice touch with this lounge!
Pescara, which is the restaurant in the Double Tree, was also wonderful...excellent food and service.
The car that is provided for transportation to/from Mayo and St. Mary's is wonderful...Steve is very helpful, kind, and friendly! Thanks Steve!
The only negative I have (and I know this is picky), but bathrooms are very small. Don't get me wrong, they are nice, clean, but just a little too small.
Overall a great hotel and if we are back in town, we will definitely stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area Hotel Rochester
- Doubletree By Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area Hotel
- Radisson Rochester
- Rochester Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Doubletree Rochester/Downtown hotel has a great downtown location just two blocks from the Mayo Clinic campus and Methodist Hospital. Our upscale, full service hotel connects to the Mayo, Gonda, and Plummer buildings via Rochester's climate-controlled Skyway and Pedestrian Subway system. Shuttle and Town car service to the Mayo Campus are also available. The Doubletree is near the Mayo Civic Center and University of Minnesota campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.