My wife and I stayed at the Doubletree in Rochester during a visit to the Mayo Clinic. What a great hotel. Due to multiple appointments at the clinic, we ended up staying for five nights, including the weekend. The hotel has quick indoor access to Mayo. Every single employee of the hotel that we had contact with during the stay excelled at their job. There are plenty of good dining options within walking distance of the hotel. Pescara is the hotel restaurant. I tend to think of most hotel restaurants as average at best. This place is fantastic- probably the best hotel restaurant I have ever dined at. It's not cheap, but if you are looking for a fantastic meal, give it a try. Overall, we had a great experience at this Doubletree. We are headed back to Mayo later this week, and are looking forward to our stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area Hotel Rochester
- Doubletree By Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area Hotel
- Radisson Rochester
- Rochester Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Doubletree Rochester/Downtown hotel has a great downtown location just two blocks from the Mayo Clinic campus and Methodist Hospital. Our upscale, full service hotel connects to the Mayo, Gonda, and Plummer buildings via Rochester's climate-controlled Skyway and Pedestrian Subway system. Shuttle and Town car service to the Mayo Campus are also available. The Doubletree is near the Mayo Civic Center and University of Minnesota campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.