I am a Marriott Rewards Member
This was my third time at this Hotel in Rochester. I like that Marriott is non-smoking. I had a problem being put in a room with no window in the bedroom part of the suite. The living room window faced into a brick wall. I checked to see about another suite and I was told that none of them had windows in the bedroom section. I paid to upgrade to a one bedroom.
When I was getting ready to check out the maid was cleaning in a suite that had an additional window in the bedroom section. I informed the person at the desk about the misinformation. While this may seem like a small issue to some folks it was an issue to be in a clostraphobic room for the first two days and nights.
My biggest disappointment is the fact that Management had to insist that I had misunderstood them and that no one could possibly given me the information I was telling them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the comforts of home, all the convenience of a hotel, directly connected to The Mayo Clinic via an underground walkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Rochester Mayo Clinic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rochester Mayo Clinic Area Hotel Rochester
- Marriott Rochester
- Rochester Marriott
- Rochester Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Rochester Downtown