This hotel is very close to Mayo Clinics. It is very clean, the rooms are spacious, housekeeping staff is excellent, and you can cook in your hotel room kitchen. Some rooms include separate bedrooms.
It also hosts a nightly social in its lobby. And, in the a.m.,free breakfast is served. And it's good quality, not just a few cereal boxes and milk, a high quality breakfast with eggs, pancakes, fruit, oatmeal.
Mayo Clinics is a grouping of buildings within 2-4 blocks of each other. This hotel is two blocks from Charlton (the Methodist Hospital), and 2 from Gondo which is connected to the Mayo Building. Easy walking distance.
I highly recommend this hotel. I was so grateful to have it to return to each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the comforts of home, all the convenience of a hotel, directly connected to The Mayo Clinic via an underground walkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Rochester Mayo Clinic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rochester Mayo Clinic Area Hotel Rochester
- Marriott Rochester
- Rochester Marriott
- Rochester Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Rochester Downtown