See - georgiadenverite review below. She said it all.
I have history with this hotel and it is slipping. I have recommended it to friends. Staff seems stressed except for front desk who are friendly and helpful.
Common bathrooms, patio and eating area could be cleaner. Room could be cleaner.
Fold out bed was very difficult to open and it was dirty underneath.
Breakfast was a good deal--hot food. Tables need to be cleaned in a more timely fashion.
In the past there seemed to be a manager on duty maybe that is the difference.
Stayed on 6th floor and there was often a strong cooking odor in hallway. It seemed like a kitchen vented into the hallway. Could have been one of the rooms but it seemed to come from a large hallway vent.
Rochester is injecting 5 billion (that is right billion) into their economy. Major changes are coming.
This is a great place if you are going to Mayo. A direct tunnel to their building. They offer a free grocery shopping service for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the comforts of home, all the convenience of a hotel, directly connected to The Mayo Clinic via an underground walkway. Our all suites hotel offers full kitchens in every room as well as complimentary breakfast, a lounge area and an outdoor patio to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Rochester Mayo Clinic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rochester Mayo Clinic Area Hotel Rochester
- Marriott Rochester
- Rochester Marriott
- Rochester Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Rochester Downtown