“Decent food, horrible decor” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 253 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Mexican
Clarks Grove, Minnesota
“Decent food, horrible decor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been to a lot of Chipotle restaurants since the early days. They USED to be a great meal deal--less so today as the prices have gone from "fast food" to the equal of "sit down dining." I like the shredded beef on any kind of dish.

The thing I really hated was the all-metal decor--the walls, the tables, EVERYTHING--it was like dining in a creamery. As you would expect, all of that metal made the acoustics unbearable--though it was cold outside, I took my meal out.

I'll try Chipotle's again--but not the "heavy metal" version. There are many good options for your dining dollar right nearby.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Omaha, Nebraska
“great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

i love chipotle..and simply hop into one when i visit places. This was in a nice location, people were friendly and was not overcrowded. there are chairs where you can sear and enjoy your meal, and its close by the mall .

Visited October 2012
Effie, Louisiana
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Just an amazing tasting burrito bowl. Everything was hot, both temperature wise and spicy. And we ordered just medium. You will satisfy your Mexican desires with their servings. Atmosphere was different and interesting. We couldn't get enough we have eaten here twice so far!

“MMMM Chipolte”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

LOVE IT. Always good, always fresh, never disappointing. I love, love, love their shredded beef and corn salsa. The only thing is their burritos are HUGE and impossible for me to eat without making a mess.

Visited August 2012
Olympia, Washington
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We have never been here before. I found out we have one Tacoma which is very exciting for us! Love the food and price!

Visited August 2012