We booked two rooms here last spring while we were visiting the Mayo Clinic for my son. The rooms were not adjoining, but they were clean and comfortable, and the staff was very accomodating when we had to extend our stay. Breakfast was okay...I am diabetic and it's always difficult to find breakfasts that aren't full of sugar and starches. This was our third stay in Rochester, and the first one away from the downtown area. We used the shuttle for most of our trips downtown, and did miss the convenience of staying across the street from the clinic, but otherwise no problems. There were plenty of stores nearby and easy access on and off the freeway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Shuttle Service to Mayo clinic, Saint Mary's and Methodist Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Rochester Hotel Rochester
- Microtel Inn And Suites Rochester
- Microtel Rochester
- Rochester Microtel