“Great little spot!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 253 Restaurants in Rochester
Austin, Texas
“Great little spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

No-frills spot about .8 miles from the Mayo area, about a $4 cab ride if you choose not to walk. Popular with the locals. Excellent healthy and well-prepared Greek food.
I had a grilled chicken pita - YUM! - and couldn't resist ordering their fries as they are fresh-cut, and I was not disappointed.
Definitely would have re-visited Nupa if I'd had more time in Rochester.

Visited August 2014

Stacy, Minnesota
“Great Mediterranean fare! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Good is fresh and excellent. Served quickly for lunch crowd. Excellent gyro meat and grilled chicken. The tiziki sauce is second to none and they even have lemon and cucumber in the water. If you are in Rochester you won't be disappointed.

Lethbridge, Canada
“What we were looking for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We had been looking forward to this after driving for 9 hours. Everything was fresh and awesome...not the biggest portions but it filled us well enough. I especially enjoyed my Muffaleto sandwich - the spicy olive tampanade was perfect and the bread was nice and chewy (the good kind of chewy!) My wife loved her falafel salad and my kids all enjoyed their dishes (even my son who "hates" all that different/not regular food).

Visited July 2014
Mankato, Minnesota
“Best healthy fast food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

My family and I ate gyros and fries for lunch inside this restaurant. The dining area is not very big, but very nice, clean, and comfortable. They were playing Greek music, which I really enjoyed. The gyros were absolutely amazing, the best I had ever had: it had a LOT of gyro meat (the most I had ever seen in a gyro by far), the pita bread was delicious, and the whole gyro very tasty. The fries were amazing, among the best I had ever tasted anywhere. The price was fairly reasonable, and the service was very friendly. I highly recommend it. It's definitely the healthiest lunch in town. You can also order it through Waiter Express, and have it delivered, which is a great plus, especially if you are staying at a hotel by Mayo Clinic, and can't drive to the restaurant which is on the west side of Hwy. 14.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SoCal
“consistently good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

If we want take out we come here; if we want to eat-in we go to their Crossroads place. Dependably high quality Greek food; it is one of our favorite quick meals in Rochester. The staples...pita, hummus, gyros, avgolemono soup and Greek salad are yummy, fresh and obviously homemade. Other favorites are the spicy feta and the chicken pita lunch...beautifully grilled marinated chicken breast cut up with onion and tomato on a pita with yummy tzatziki, a Greek side salad and fries or rice...a great quick lunch! We have never been disappointed by the food at Nupa.

• Visited June 2014