“YUM! it's all good . . . .” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 262 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Pizza
Mpls, Mn
“YUM! it's all good . . . .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

Something for everything, assuming you wnat a pizza or salad! My 10 year old and I shared the "garlic cheese bread" (garlic cheese pizza really, and delish!) and the Applewood (bacon, gouda, mozzerella) and they were fantastic! My husband had the Italian Stallione and was pleased as well. We were in Rochester and had our first meal out (last night) there - WINNER! We plan to go back for lunch tomorow before we leave . . . THANKS!

• Visited August 2011

Rochester, Minnesota
“If you want good pizza go somewhere else”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

This pizza was eveything bad....the crust is not cut through, so you are left struggling to cut it with the dull knives provided. Pizza should never be soggy and this one was....you could not pick it up and eat a slice without the slice falling apart. Pizza topping should extend to the edge of the pizza not 2 or 3 inches from the outer edge. The crust was full of huge air bubbles which were charred black. WHile the menu looks tasty, I would advise you not to waste your money.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, MN
“Tasty artisan pizza in a creative venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

Excellent wood-oven pizza with creative and fresh ingredients. We loved "the Rio" pizza and always enjoy the tasty vinagrette dressing on the Pi salad. Great music playing and cool artwork inside the restaurant as well. Excellent fast casual dining experience. Will go back regularly.

• Visited July 2011
MN
“If you want your order messed up and given to another customer then go here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

I was here with my husband one night. They brought the wrong pizza out to me. They said "here's your specialty pizza". I said "oh, I ordered the veggie pizza, what's this pizza?" They rapidly took it away without even offering to let me keep it. Instead they gave it to another random table in the restaurant for free, who already had their food. So that group basically got to take that whole pizza home in a box as leftovers. Meanwhile, my husband already finished his whole pizza by the time they remade my pizza correctly and brought it out to me. So we didn't even get to eat together really.
I wouldn't have been so upset about this situation if they could have made it up to me in some manner. For instance, why didn't I get to keep the pizza that they made incorrectly? I even wrote to management to see if they were aware of this poor level of service and they have failed to respond to me.
Their high school staff members should pay more attention to what people are ordering instead of flirting all night with the boys that come in to visit them. And if they do make mistakes, they should make sure to apologize to the paying customers and offer a coupon or something in return to make it up to them. I definitely won't be going here again until I get a response from management.

• Visited May 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great service and bargain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

Excellent variety and tasty pizza. Get the chopped salad, always fresh and great dressing.