Been doing a tour of Rochester Hotels because of some recent tests and procedures at the Mayo Clinic. GuestHouse is the third hotel I have stayed at in the last 10 days and is probably the place I will stay the next time I have to visit Rochester. By no means is this a luxury hotel, but it does have a the base amenities that I need. Check-in was easy, even though there was an issue with the hotel broker's payment, they gave me my keys and said it was not my problem they would take care of it. Room was clean, a little dated, but very adequate. Very convenient to St. Mary's Hospital and plenty of eating options close by. There is a Famous Dave's attached to the hotel and it looked like they would provide room service (a rarity in a value hotel). There is also an Olive Garden, Perkins and Wild Bill's within a block.
This will be my new home in Rochester, when I visit again.
(Pool area was being refurbished, looks like it will be very nice).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mayo Clinic Rates, Free Mayo Shuttle, 100 % Smoke-Free, Famous Dave's BBQ on site. Newly Remodeled Indoor Pool, Weekly Rates. All Rooms Include; Deluxe Breakfast, Wireless Internet; Refrigerator, Microwave, Iron/Iron board, Hairdryer, Coffeemaker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your GuestHouse International Inn & Suites Rochester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse International Inn And Suites Rochester
- Guesthouse International Inn & Suites Rochester Hotel Rochester
- Hotel International Rochester