I have stayed at many hotels in Rochester, and this is one of my favorites. In fact, I've probably stayed here a dozen nights since it opened (approx. three years ago?). It's very clean and the suites are nicely apportioned. The beds are terrific with great, soft bedding. They serve a nice breakfast in the morning, and I've never encountered any staff that weren't very friendly and helpful. My kids always enjoy the pool and hot tub. While it's located on the southern edge of town, it's right off of Broadway (Hwy. 63) and the first exit south of Hwy. 52. It's a short drive to downtown (about five minutes if the lights cooperate), and it's nice to have free parking, which none of the downtown hotels offer, and which has increased in cost considerably in the last few years. Like most of Rochester's hotels, they offer you free shuttle service to just about anywhere you want to go. You can also walk across the street to a large movie theatre complex. The rates are always competitive. You get a lot of bang for your buck!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Rochester Hotel
- Comfort Suites Rochester Hotel Rochester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites® is located on the southeastern area of Rochester Minnesota. Just minutes from Mayo Clinic, St. Marys Hospital and IBM Executive Briefing Center. We offer discounted rates for Mayo Clinic visitors as well as St. Marys Hospital visitors. For information on these discounts as well as others please contact us directly at the phone number listed above. We are very close to a variety of shopping stores, restaurants, and a movie theater. We are also minuets from a number of parks golf courses and ponds. We offer FREE transportation to the Mayo Clinic, and St. Marys Hospital Mondays – Fridays, FREE parking, FREE wireless Internet FREE local calls, FREE weekday local newspaper, and a FREE hot deluxe breakfast, which include waffles, eggs, meat, fresh fruit, cereal and more. We also offer a Your Suite Success™ Grab & Go bag which includes various breakfast items if you are in a hurry and have no time to sit down for breakfast. Take a dip in our sparkling indoor heated pool and indoor hot tub. Enjoy our our exercise room during your comfortable stay with us. We have a business center that is equipped with two computers, copy and fax services. We also have a meeting room that can accommodate meetings or family get togethers. All of our rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, flat-screen televisions, sofa sleepers, coffee makers, hairdryers, irons, ironing boards, charging station for phones and other devices. We offer snacks, and laundry detergent in our Sundry Shop, coin operated laundry facilities in our beautifully decorated lobby area. The Comfort Suites® is a new development built in 2008. We offer fantastic customer service and wonderful amenities waiting for you to visit us in Rochester Minnesota. Book a reservation today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Rochester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.