“GREAT” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Grey Eagle, Minnesota
“GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Broadway pizza has been around for many years. The the product they sell is consistently great. The price is reasonable and we love the pizza.

Visited December 2012

Robbinsdale, Minnesota
“The Monday night all you can eat pizza is good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We came for the all you can eat pizza on Monday with my kids and we all walked out stuffed. They even had pasta for my wife, They even asked what type of pizza we wanted. I thought it was a great value for my family with good pizza. Can't go wrong on a Monday.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“OK - Not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Broadway Pizza is located in a large strip mall near downtown Robbinsdale. The restaurant has two sides with the older part being Broadway Pizza and the newer part is the Eagles Nest Lounge. A single kitchen appears to prepare food for both halves. The Broadway pizza side is the old restaurant and still looks the same as when I went in the late 1970’s. Broadway pizza only serves thin crust so if you are in the mood for deep dish you will need to choose another place.

As a teenager I used to eat in the old part but my wife and I ordered a large thin crust pepperoni pizza with green olives on half from the newer Lounge. My wife also ordered a side salad with a breadstick. I used to LOVE this pizza but the pizza now has little flavor. In addition, one side of the pizza was a little overdone (not sure how you can overcook only part of a pizza). My wife really enjoyed the fresh side salad and I thought her breadstick was really good (and it was still warm).

The service was ok but I was not impressed with the laid back attitude of the servers and the lack of dress code for the employees. Everyone wore a sloppy Broadway Pizza t-shirt and jeans. While I thought the pizza was ok I thought the quality has gone down over the years. The pizza was only OK but I am sure I will return as my stomach keeps telling me to go back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis
“Not Just Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

While Broadway has some of the best thin crust pizza in town, you will also find that they have amazing wings and other goodies on the menu. It is not the cheapest pizza in town, by a large margin, but you get what you pay for. This pizza isn't for people who want Chicago style pizza or cheese on a loaf of bread. It's all about the toppings.

Visit on Sundays for game specials and the $6.99 pound of wings. It's enough for two people.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“The worst service I've ever had. I can see why they are hurting for business.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

Don't waste your time or money. The menu is not the same as the other Broadway Pizza locations. They aren't even affiliated with the other Broadway Pizza locations. False advertising. They should change their name.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere