Stayed here during a recent business trip. Being a 2 star, I wasn't expecting much. Clean rooms, nice bed and warm and welcoming front lobby/desk.
Disappointment starts from the front desk - it is more like a cashier window at the impound lot. Unclean, SLOW service. Lobby to hallway to the door of my room stunk really bad! Room gives you a definitely good first impression. Kitchen, with some basic pots and pans, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee maker etc. Big work desk, Television and bed near the sleeping area. Being an extended stay, if you have a couple people living, there is no place to sit! One sofa chair, a revolving workstation chair and that is it. Also not very well lit - seems a little dark and dingy for a place that you might call house for a long time. Mattresses are okay, a little below average.
Ample free parking is available. Gym is nice and all equipment is functional. I believe pets are allowed as well since I heard a dog barking in the room next door. WiFi internet is awesome. There is a VCR/DVD player and front desk has some movies to borrow. Laundry facility available free of cost (for machines), a nominal charge for supplies.
Close proximity to I494, 3 miles from Mall of America, eating places in close proximity - walking distance. Never stayed in a 2 star before, so I guess it is okay for 2 star - I would personally pay $20-$25 more and stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consider us home! We know what you need.Extended-stay travelers play by different rules and need a hotel that understands your unique needs. Candlewood Suites Minneapolis is designed from the ground up just for you. Just minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP), downtown Minneapolis and many Fortune 500 companies, Candlewood Suites gives you the amenities that make you feel like home.Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size refrigerator/ice maker, microwave, range, and dishwasher. When it s time to get connected we know what you need free high-speed wireless and wired Internet access, cable, sports and movie channels. And when you need to burn some energy the onsite 24-hour fitness center will help melt the stress away. Our Candlewood Cupboard offers many options for breakfast, lunch and dinner that can be prepared according to your schedule, in the privacy of your room. There s great shopping, dining and exciting entertainment options at the Mall of America just a short drive away or you the Shoppes at Lyndale that is within walking distance. Don t forget to take advantage of our complimentary guest laundry facility. Candlewood Suites welcomes you to bring your pet, just call for details.When you come to the Twin Cities, we know what you need. Candlewood Suites Minneapolis is your best stay for a week, a month or even a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, IHG and Booking.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Minneapolis - Richfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Minneapolis - Richfield Hotel Richfield
- Candlewood Suites Richfield
- Candlewood Richfield
- Richfield Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites Minneapolis - Richfield MN