“Nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Minneapolis Airport

You added Four Points by Sheraton Minneapolis Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Minneapolis Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7745 Lyndale Avenue South, Richfield, MN 55423 (Formerly Ramada Minneapolis Airport West)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Richfield
Seattle, Washington
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We were only there for one short night, but enjoyed our stay. The hotel was very nice inside and had clean and spacious rooms. There were some issues with the computer system upon checking in, but those got resolved in a short manner. There is free wifi, but not free breakfast in the morning. This is a nice hotel that's close to the airport.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I arrived at MSP airport on a Thursday night after a nine-hour flight from Amsterdam. Once I finally made it to the airport shuttle pickup, I watched van after van after van arrive and leave for all other hotels. I finally called the hotel and was informed that their shuttle doesn't run regularly, you need to call and they expected someone could pick me up in a half hour. I've checked and this wasn't mentioned anywhere in the confirmation details: instead I spent more than an hour waiting for a ride.

The hotel itself was a fine example of an airport hotel: everything you need, nothing you don't. I made sure to schedule my ride back to the airport the next morning and all was well.

Moral of the story: stay here if you get a good rate or are collecting Starwood points, but make sure to call when you land!

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Alamosa, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

This hotel is not exactly worth their star quality it is given. Pluses-most of the staff are great at what they do, they have a shuttle that runs to the Mall of America and the airport, they have fluffy pillows if you are into that, across the street from some shopping and restaurants, have somewhat of a restaurant, and they have a bus stop on their corner. Room for improvement-wifi is sketchy at best, the rooms are somewhat small, there is no welcome book in the room to tell about the amenities and other stuff that the helpful book tells about, the fitness center is lacking, the staff could work on communicating a lot, and one of their shuttles is small.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
wnnipeg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

really good hotel with all the amenities .staff greet you every time you walk in.
super clean hotel all round and very modern looking .
nice rooms,lots of pillows .very quiet
great tv lounge with net access
no free breakfast

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Winnipeg, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The room was very nice, and hotel is conveniently located. The staff were friendly and I enjoyed my stay. However, when I got home and checked my credit card there was a strange $60 fee from this hotel. When I called the hotel someone confirmed it would be taken off and was a "routine" thing that they did as a hold on the room. But when the bill came the charge was still there. I called and was told that a hairdryer had gone missing from my room and so I was being charged for it. When I told them the hairdryer was not in the room to begin with, rather than being willing to look into this I was told there was nothing they could do and were pretty much keeping my $60. I was offered the Corporate Office's phone number and after making a legal complaint with them my money was finally returned. It took me numerous phone calls, one of which was about an hour long to get back what was rightfully mine. Had the hotel done their job properly to begin with, or even just looked into the problem when I first called rather than brushing me off, it would have saved me a lot of time and aggravation. If you do decide to stay at this hotel, be sure to notify staff if anything is out of place or missing (I didn't mention the missing hairdryer at the time because I didn't want to bother the staff over something I wasn't really that concerned about) and check your credit card bill afterwards!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Minneapolis Airport, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have resolved the issue and your money has been reimbursed. Please accept our most sincere apologies in this matter and in the future please feel free to contact our General Manager, Adam Selby at (612) 861-1000 and he will take care of your reservation from the start to ensure an issue such as this is not repeated in the future.
Christiansted, St. Croix
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The website says there is an airport shuttle, I called and confirmed there was an early morning shuttle(yes 24x7), the desk clerk wrote me in for an early shuttle but there isn't one. I had to get a taxi for $22. The desk clerk was obnoxious and wouldn't reimburse for the shuttle. I heard 'I don't have authority' multiple times even when asking for a manager. I filed a complaint with Sheraton and got some bs from the manager, but no taxi reimbursement. Bottom line, Boycott this place and don't rely on the shuttle.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
We regret to hear of your recent unfortunate experience and this issue has been addressed with our front desk team as Four Points Minneapolis Airport prides itself on superior customer service and under normal circumstances alternative transportation would have been arranged for you. We would like to invite you back so that we have an opportunity to correct this wrong and provide you with the type of exceptional stays we are dedicated to. We hope that you will give us another try in the future. Take care.
Otsego, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I had an early flight out of MSP, and decided to spend the night here. I had seen the sign from the road, and had always thought it was a seedy place. I was wrong. This is a beautiful hotel. It seemed like everything was new.

Check in was smooth and quick. I had a king room. It was clean, and well cared for. The bed was super comfortable. I loved that there was a built in plug in next to the bed (attached to the nightstand). This was convenient to plug in my computer and plug in my phone. I hate having to dig around on the floor to find a plug so this was a real plus.'

There were 2 things, I was not a fan of 1, was the water in the shower. It took at least 5 minutes to heat up and get hot. I was on the third floor so maybe it just took time, but this has not happened to me in a hotel in a long time.

2. I requested a wake up call (as my back up to my alarm) and I never got it. Good thing I was using it as a back up.

This hotel was overall very nice for a business traveller, and I would use it again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Minneapolis Airport? Share your experiences!