“Very rude and unprofessional service.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 48 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
“Very rude and unprofessional service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Never seen such rude and disrespectful treatment of customers. Would never suggest this place to anyone!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Jacksonville, Arkansas
“Food good staff??”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ordered delivery twice from this location to our hotel and a plus is they are open 24 hours and they deliver I was amazed at that the food was good but the guys both days need to work on there phone etiquette the food is really good but on the third day I made sure to go out and get dinner I was not in the mood to deal with in my opinion a attitude but hey I'm from Arkansas and I quickly realized Minnesota definitely lack the southern hospitality I am use to but again would recommend the food.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Disappointing!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a medium veggie pizza with a small personal salad. The pizza arrived to our hotel in the time promised. I noticed that the bill had a couple of additional fees added to the total. They charged a $3.00 delivery fee and a .50 fuel surcharge fee. I had asked when ordering to please include plasticware and plates for serving two. They sent two plates, one set of plastic wear and only two napkins. Give me a break. At least send some extra napkins! The pizza arrived not cold, but it wasn't piping hot either. It was a thinned crust pizza with red sauce. It had plenty of cheese and vegetables. The pizza was a bit greasy for my taste and it was somewhat spicy but not overwhelming. I would have preferred it less greasy and the option of a whole wheat crust. The small personal salad was pretty much that.....a small nothing to write home about salad! The best thing about the pizza was having it delivered so that we were able to dine in our room and stay out of the bad weather.

Visited May 2013
Minneapolis
“Mediocre overpriced food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I admit that from time to time I like nothing more than looking online for a place that will deliver a hot delicious meal to my door and I won't have to even get out of my pajamas. American Pie does deliver, but the menu items we have tried (on three different occasions) are generally bland, mushy, cold and overpriced. I am just not thrilled with their food, especially with a nearly $40 price tag for two people! I would rather order a pizza from somewhere else or go get my own food than eat at American Pie again.

Visited February 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fav place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm really surprised at the other reviews I read on here. The staff and delivery drivers are wonderful and really nice. Also, the food is great! Repeat customer for sure!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere