“Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Bloomington, Illinois
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Just randomly ordered from American Pie while in Bloomington MN and not only was the guy on the phone super nice & patient but the pizza was fantastic. I was kind of surprised to see the other reviews on here but I did have a good experience.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

31% Recommend
richfield Minnesota
“Sad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

We have ordered pizza here in the past, we like the pizza, loathe the customer service. Thought we would try it again, called and ordered a Large single topping for delivery. Had a coupon, 7.99 for a large one topping pizza.. Was told that $11.00 was the minimum for delivery and I needed to order more. ( we live less than 3 blocks away). I told the gentleman, "never mind, I will order from Carbonne's," I was hung up on.!!! American Pie: please feel free to put your restrictions on your coupons.

Visited December 2011
Long Island, NY
“Uhh, No!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

Just not my kind of pizza. Temper this with the fact that I am from Brooklyn NY tho. However, the cheese curds were yummy! Wings weren't too bad. Pizza was just yucky to me and my son (sauce was too spicy for him).

Visited November 2011
Portland, Oregon
“For late night delivery, this was okay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

We had a pizza and some cheese bread delivered to a hotel at around 1 am in Minneapolis. The delivery was very fast, the food was okay and the price was kind of spendy but I suppose in a big city that is normal.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bloomington, Minnesota
“This business is a JOKE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

I always would order from them late at night, since in Bloomington they are the only 24 hour delivery place. I recently ordered from them and had the most horrendous experience I have EVER had!! I called in my order personally and they asked for my address but no other information, I figured they just had taken the phone number I called with down and would use that for reference... wrong. They for some reason had a different name and number for my address (which is an apartment I just moved into) and when the delivery driver arrived I guess he was trying to call that person for 10 mins outside. The worker at the restaurant must have had my phone number right there because he called me and started harassing me about his driver calling the wrong person. I finally went down to look for the driver and when I got to the door he actually drove on my apartment's grass and sidewalk to get to the main door.. He left marks in the grass and flower bed. When he got to the door he started swearing at me and my boyfriend and actually made me afraid of what he was going to do. I was going to tip him well over what I should for his inconvenience but after this I gave him no tip, which of course fueled his anger. When he finally left he sped off and ruined even more of the property. We immediately called the manager to tell him what happened, and what he did was deny that his driver would even do such a thing and started swearing his self at my boyfriend. We waited until the next day to call the day manager and he apologized and said he would call us back after he talked to them about what happened. He never called us back and went home for the day. I still haven't been reimbursed for what happened and we paid $20 for just a small pizza and some onion rights, only to be swore at and fear the delivery driver. I say it's not worth anything to order from these guys!!!!

• Visited April 2011