“Great Find!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Richfield, MN
“Great Find!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2008

The wife and I live close to Taqueria La Concha in Richfield and had driven by it many times without giving it much thought. One night we were going to go to Sandy's Tavern (best burgers in Richfield), but I was really craving a 'good' taco.

"Hey, lets check out that Taqueria place on Lyndale", I said to my wife. I got a luke warm reaction.

5 minutes later, we were enjoying the best tacos we had eaten in a while. WOW! We ordered 5 steak tacos and 1 chicken taco with a side of guac. We wished we would have tried the tamales and can't wait to explore the menu further! No more going to Lake Street for authentic Mexican food, we have found it in Richfield!

Don't expect a great interior. Don't expect the TV to be in English. Just expect good tacos and a smile from behind the counter.

We have found some great 'hole-in-the-wall' restaraunts in Richfield and Taqueria La Concha Bakery & Cafe is the top of our list for Mexican.

% Recommend