“We will go back” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Minnesota
“We will go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Good food, good sized portions. The salsa and fresh tortilla chips were also better than most places. I had a beef enchilada and a chili relleno. The relleno was one of the best I've had. The rice and beans was just so so.

My wife had a chicken enchilada and a chicken flauta and she said hates was very good. Our server was a bit short with us and the bus boy had no knowledge of the menu. We were there on a busy mother's day, so we will give them a pass on the service.

Prices were very reasonable. $6-15 each. Once again......good food

Rockwood, Tennessee, United States
“Good Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

really good food, staff very friendly, good deals on food, good deals on drinks. quick service, some staff has a little trouble understanding what you may want, but just lets you know its authentic

Visited September 2013
Minnesota
“Would I go back? Si!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

A friend of mine and I stopped in for a late lunch recently while in Redwood. This was our first time there and it was pretty quiet due to the time of day. It is a restaurant in ownership transition, which is probably a good thing. Very spacious and open. Could use a bit more atmosphere but not bad. The menu is big (too big actually), but the new owner said they are in the process of making new ones and trimming down some of the items (good idea). We got our chips and large bowl of salsa (nice) and I ordered a triple burrito combination (can't remember what it was called) and my buddy ordered a steak with rice and beans. Both entrees looked good and were tasty.The owner was friendly and open to feedback. I will stop in next time I am in Redwood and check out the changes (oh, and have a good meal as well).

• Visited August 2013