“Would I go back? Si!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Minnesota
“Would I go back? Si!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

A friend of mine and I stopped in for a late lunch recently while in Redwood. This was our first time there and it was pretty quiet due to the time of day. It is a restaurant in ownership transition, which is probably a good thing. Very spacious and open. Could use a bit more atmosphere but not bad. The menu is big (too big actually), but the new owner said they are in the process of making new ones and trimming down some of the items (good idea). We got our chips and large bowl of salsa (nice) and I ordered a triple burrito combination (can't remember what it was called) and my buddy ordered a steak with rice and beans. Both entrees looked good and were tasty.The owner was friendly and open to feedback. I will stop in next time I am in Redwood and check out the changes (oh, and have a good meal as well).

• Visited August 2013