“Great Beer Selection, better than average food” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 47 Restaurants in Red Wing
hiawatha, ia
“Great Beer Selection, better than average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

Lots of on tap beers to choose from, and Bloody Marys were good too. Food was good- had soup and salad combo. Service was decent, but didn't check on us very often.

Visited February 2012

Red Wing, Minnesota
“Beer Drinkers Paradise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

Great variety of draft beers. Full menu with salad bar and great fish fry on Friday nights that also includes chicken, meatballs and shrimp.

Red Wing, Minnesota
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

I live in Red Wing and have gone here for sometime. This place has the best burgers and fish fry in town. Soups are amazing and their pizza isn't bad. On the weekend they host an array of great music in their lounge area. Prices are great too.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minnesota
“Great homemade food, atmosphere & welcoming owner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

Just a shout out to Marie and thanks to her and her staff for the wonderful Saturday brunch we had and great night at the Underground watching & listening to the band on 11-12-11. Thanks, Marie, for making us feel comfortable and your visiting with us as well as the awesome brunch and pizza! God Bless and hope all continues to go well for you & your establishment!

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Love the home cooking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I have visited a few times in the past. I am always impressed with the items that are home made, when other restaurants serve these items from prepared sources. The soups are great! Tomato Basil with Cream Cheese was a hit with me. It is silly I know, but I really liked the home made potato salad on the buffet. Just like I would make it. We had the Grilled Cheese sandwich, basic, but what a fun blend of cheeses. In the past, I have had the Clam Chowder. It had a bit of a bite to it, that I haven't been able to duplicate at home. I am looking forward to coming back any time I am in the area.

• Visited June 2011