“Good Chinese Buffet” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“Good Chinese Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Typical Chinese buffet with good selection. The staff is very prompt and the restaurant seems to do good business.

Visited September 2013

Venus, Florida
“Hot and Fresh Lunch Buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I at lunch here with my boyfriend on a Saturday afternoon. We arrived around 11:30 and we were seated quickly. All the people working were very nice. The buffet contained the expected average chinese buffet food. Sesame chicken, honey chicken, rice, noodles, cream cheese wontons ext... The food was hot and fresh. I enjoyed everything I tried. The coconut chicken was different and not my style. Our waters were filled often and the dirty plates were taken quickly. We paid less than $15 for the both of us (no drinks). I would return again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Horrible experience!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I went to visit a friend in Red Wing, this place may be known to be "better" than the other Chinese restaurants in Red Wing but it was horrible!

There's no one to wait for you at the door. If you're lucky there will be someone standing by the tables. I waited a couple of minutes before someone came and gave me a table. Many of the tables were empty by the way.

My friend ordered a coke and I ordered a Dr. Pepper. He got his coke in a cup but my Dr.Pepper was in a small can. AND they charged for refills! $1.20 for that small can!

They didn't post their prices at the front so my friend had to asked if they charged for refills. I understand the waitress could barely speak English but instead of trying to answer our question, she got me another can of Dr.Pepper!

The food wasn't as great as I had expected either. The chicken was very hard and wasn't warm.

When the waitress brought us the bill I saw it costed $11.99 per person! We ended up spending $29.50! For the quality of the food, drink, and service, that is a high price! I will never go there ever again.

I'm from Minneapolis. Normally I go out to eat at Teppanyaki and it's only $9.99. They have a great variety of foods, free refills, and great service. I understand today was New Years so the price of the restaurant may have been higher but I've eaten out at Teppanyaki on Thanks Giving day and the price didn't change. I'm very disappointed eating at China Royal

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Cheap bland buffet food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Cheap food, but you get what you pay for. If you want a lot of food it's for you. But if you want fresh made quality food move along.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bay City, Wisconsin
“Sunday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Great food and Great service! Nice place to eat sunday dinner

Visited May 2012