“Scandanavian Originals.” 4 of 5 stars

Babbitt, Minnesota
155 attraction reviews
“Scandanavian Originals.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

The Uffda shop is filled with Scandinavian originals. My wife is major Norwegian, so it was great to find a Norwegian mug for her. Prices are more step than a traditional souvenir shop, and there aren't a lot of souvenirs, but it is still worth the stop to browse.

Visited April 2014

La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
48 attraction reviews
“Neat to visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

It is worth stopping in. A lot of very neat knick knacks and collectables, plus some neat heritage items. A little out of our shopping budget, but still fun to browse!

Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Lovely shop. Excellent service and fun merchandise. I will definitely go bavk!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I really enjoyed the shop. I stopped by twice during my trip to Red Wing. Both times I was greeted with attentive service and an interesting and diverse collection of merchandise. I will definitely return.

Visited September 2013