Stayed here for two nights. Queen bed is smaller than any queen bed I ever have slept on. Manager said hotel beds are smaller than home beds, yeah whatever.
Their website is very hard to navigate. It also shows rooms available that are not available.
Under stocked and cold breakfast and no half and half for coffee.
Cheap Shampoo and Conditioner and no lotion, and Kmart sized towels.
Do yourself a favor and try another hotel.
Don't and you will be sorry.
Will not get my business again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Duluth South is located in Proctor Minnesota, on the South end of Duluth. Just a quick 10 minute drive from the Downtown/Canal Park area and 1 mile from Spirit Mountain. 67 Newly renovated and updated rooms and suites. Conveniently attached to Black Woods Grill & Bar and Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and AmericInn Hotels so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Convention Center
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Proctor
- Americinn Hotel Proctor