My family and I were in Duluth for a college tour of UMD and a trip up the north shore. We had a great time viewing the fall colors and sight seeing. After a day outdoors, the Americinn of Proctor was a very comfortable hotel to stay in. It was nice to be able to go next door for a drink and some appetizers. Thanks for the coupon at the front desk. I will definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Duluth South is located in Proctor Minnesota, on the South end of Duluth. Just a quick 10 minute drive from the Downtown/Canal Park area and 1 mile from Spirit Mountain. 67 Newly renovated and updated rooms and suites. Conveniently attached to Black Woods Grill & Bar and Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and AmericInn Hotels so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Proctor
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Convention Center
- Americinn Hotel Proctor