“Great Place to Lodge with family/ friends” 4 of 5 stars
Review of AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center

and 1 more site!
You added AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center to your Saves list
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center
185 Hwy 2, Proctor, MN 55810   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Proctor
Lindstrom, Minnesota
“Great Place to Lodge with family/ friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I use all the "americinn Hotels" if I can. I love that they are remodeling some of them as I know the one in Northbranch needs updating and the one inTofte. They just did updating in the last year in Proctor.I noticed the "Sauna" was not working but all esle was fine. I love the "family night " at Northbranch. Free pizza and 4 movie tickets for the theatre across the freeway. Its great for winter bordem with the grandkids and getting in some pool time. I also loved that they put a "fire pit" out side of the "Proctor" hotel and had bags of marshmellows and candy bars for sale. Great Idea for some outdoor up north time outside. Best of all I love when I rack up my points each night I stay and can get money off the room or get cash instead. In this economy this is a great idea! I also own my own cleaning service so making sure Im staying somewhere clean is important to me and so far I havnt had any issues. I did mentioning keeping the pets on one floor only to those with allergies and smell. They always make sure I am upstairs and havnt had any complaints since. Thanks for your hospitality. Sue Runquist.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel in a unique location. Had a balcony room, or just a walkout which was great with kids. Nice pool and separate hot tub room. Breakfast was ok, just waffles and toast. We love the area and Spirit Mountain Adventure Park, so this was convenient for us. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2013
Almond
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was very happy with our stay at this hotel. The room was clean, large and spacious. We had a king room with a sofa sleeper, fridge, microwave, stove and sink. The pool is HEATED! It was very easy to get to from the highway. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Brooklyn Park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I checked in on May 1st for two nights. I was originally booked in a standard room, but when I told the front desk people that I needed to work from my room and needed a comfortable place to sit, I was told that no standard rooms had comfortable chairs but they would upgrade me to a room with seating. I ended up in a wonderful king room with a desk, a sofa, and a small whirlpool! This made working from the room for two days much more bearable. Everything else about the stay was pleasant as well. The bed was extraordinarily comfortable. The adjacent restaurant provided excellent food and service. Every employee was most pleasant and helpful. Definitely my place to stay in the Duluth area!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Lakeland, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was my first experience staying at an AmericInn property, and I was not disappointed. The front desk staff were all very helpful and friendly. The lobby area is welcoming with a lot of seating and I noticed a computer for internet use, although kids were at it every time I walked by. This is a two story property with NO elevator. My room was very spacious, clean, comfortable, with a fridge, fake fireplace, jacuzzi tub, sofa, easy chair, and desk. The internet in my room worked well. The bed was comfortable and the entire property quiet during my stay. Breakfast included waffle making machines, cold & hot cereal options, sausages, eggs, biscuits & gravy, juices, yogurt. Blackwoods Restaurant is attached to the property. Ample parking and close to a Holiday gas station. I did not use the pool. Easy on & off access to I-35, 10 minutes to downtown Duluth. I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Small pool area good for kids and close to rooms. Blackwoods is and attached dining place prices a little high but great food.
Excellent breakfast wide variety.
Computer access although it was slow and perhaps two instead of one machine.
Staff was very friendly especially the front desk. We were a block of rooms for a wedding and they handled us well.

Room Tip: BE down the halls not near stairway or Lobby. Conversations carry into your room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Duluth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Rooms are clean and up to date, very nice. Breakfast is good (especially Sundays)!! Checking in was quick and simple. Price was not bad. The clerk was very informative. Very nice location, just off the highway.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center

Address: 185 Hwy 2, Proctor, MN 55810
Location: United States > Minnesota > Proctor
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Proctor
The AmericInn Duluth South is located in Proctor Minnesota, on the South end of Duluth. Just a quick 10 minute drive from the Downtown/Canal Park area and 1 mile from Spirit Mountain. 67 Newly renovated and updated rooms and suites. Conveniently attached to Black Woods Grill & Bar and Convention Center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and AmericInn Hotels so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Americinn Hotel & Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Proctor
Americinn Hotel And Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Convention Center
Americinn Hotel Proctor

If you own or manage AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.