I use all the "americinn Hotels" if I can. I love that they are remodeling some of them as I know the one in Northbranch needs updating and the one inTofte. They just did updating in the last year in Proctor.I noticed the "Sauna" was not working but all esle was fine. I love the "family night " at Northbranch. Free pizza and 4 movie tickets for the theatre across the freeway. Its great for winter bordem with the grandkids and getting in some pool time. I also loved that they put a "fire pit" out side of the "Proctor" hotel and had bags of marshmellows and candy bars for sale. Great Idea for some outdoor up north time outside. Best of all I love when I rack up my points each night I stay and can get money off the room or get cash instead. In this economy this is a great idea! I also own my own cleaning service so making sure Im staying somewhere clean is important to me and so far I havnt had any issues. I did mentioning keeping the pets on one floor only to those with allergies and smell. They always make sure I am upstairs and havnt had any complaints since. Thanks for your hospitality. Sue Runquist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Duluth South is located in Proctor Minnesota, on the South end of Duluth. Just a quick 10 minute drive from the Downtown/Canal Park area and 1 mile from Spirit Mountain. 67 Newly renovated and updated rooms and suites. Conveniently attached to Black Woods Grill & Bar and Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and AmericInn Hotels so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Proctor
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Convention Center
- Americinn Hotel Proctor