“Great rooms!!!” 5 of 5 stars

2400 Mystic Lake Blvd, Prior Lake, MN 55372   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Prior Lake
“Great rooms!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2004

The hotel accomodations are excellent and affordable. The service and customer service is wonderful. I believe that they do not comp unless you consecutively play 10.00 a hand (blackjack) which seems unfair when you may play $10-100.00 on other hands and five during a bad shoe. It is an incentive to always play at least ten for the minimal points awarded which is not competetive with treasure island who will comp something for all play. Doesn't seem very business savvy to me.
Unless..... Gamblers will do anything for a win even for comp points, then it almost seems like taking the money without the fun is the object of the Casino. My recommendation would be better comps all around. I've heard many people utter statements of discontent.
Personally I have enjoyed most of the play. Maybe not the dealer who tells you that you ruin peoples hands by jumping in and out, even when they are already getting killed. My feeling, what's the difference??

180 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2004

I keep going back to mystic lake casino, I don't know why either. I never win, nobody really ever wins. That casino just takes and takes your money. GO TO TREASURE ISLAND IN RED WING. SERIOUSLY DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME THERE. The security staff are REALLY rude and show you no respect. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME THERE, YOU WON'T WIN ANYTHING!

Travelers are raving about these Prior Lake hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2003

I always have gone to mystic since it opend, I used to live in lakeville MN and went on a regular basis. After I moved I would come down often and always went to mystic for the day.

The last time I went was for my birthday I was told that I could not get any comps for my birthday as I didn't play often enough, now I know that there many casinos who give comps for birthdays and I will be playing there from now on. My next birthday will be spent at Treasure Island as I always spend my birthday with my friend who lives in the cities. Also I spent over 300.00 that day not including my meal which was sub standard. I have to say your staff are very helpful but your policies have a lot to be desired. I dont belive you should just cater to the people who spend their life savings there, by the way I work at a casino and see these big spenders come and go very few can afford to keep gambling big money and not go broke or in jail.

so I belive you should give a little back to the smaller gamblers as they will be more loyal and keep comming but I was treated like I didn't matter to you as I belive that is the case I will not be comming back. Good luck

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2003

This was one of the best casinos I have been to in a long time. The payouts were great and the service was excellent. The resturants hit the spot and Mystic lake in my opinion couldnt do better, great job Mystic lake.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2003

I was impressed with my stay. I had been invited, by my husband, to stay with him and our two children at Mystic Lake Casino while he was in meetings. If you have ever had the experience of being trapped, in a room, at a hotel, with two children, you then know how miserable it can be for everyone. Especially if you have no sitter and do not gamble. To my great amazement I did not experience any annoyance, bickering, or regrets. We used the casinos shuttle service to go to the recreation center that is located outside the casino. Inside the center we found plenty of things to do. The casinos guests are able to take advantage of the indoor pool (which has a 151 foot waterslide), the rock wall, the gym, the indoor firing range, and even indoor ice skating.... We ended up having the most fun ever; and my two children who, at the time, were ages 4 and 7 always ask when we get to go back... How often does that happen. Thank you for your great services.... It is very much appreciated!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2002

The gambling is terrible - how rich do these people need to be? If they can't offer better odds on playing their games then it is "goodbye" for me.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2002

This was the worst time I have ever had in my life. My birthday party was a complete disaster. I will never go back to Mystic Lake Casino. Their slot payouts are horrible!

Been to Mystic Lake Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!