“Poorly lit parking area and entrance to hotel. We drove...” 2 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Plymouth West / Minneapolis to your Saves list
Days Inn Plymouth West / Minneapolis
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2955 Empire Ln, I-494 & Hwy-55, Plymouth, MN 55447   |
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Plymouth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Bismarck, North Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hotel was clean and the breakfast/lobby area is nice. Our room could have used some updating. The ceiling was peeling in the bathroom and the sink faucet had seen better days but it was clean. We had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker (lacking coffee to make it, though) and a hair dryer. The breakfast was adequate; waffles, pastries, toast, bagels, several cereals to choose from, variety of fruit, and coffee with creamers. The juice machine was out of order the 4 days we were there. They could have put out pitchers of juice, I thought. If you weren't a coffee drinker, you were stuck with water. Price was reasonable, though.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Duluth, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2014

Worst motel I have ever stayed at. Elevator was out of order, Ice machine didn't work, wi-fi didn't work, there were lights out in th stairwell & I think it was mold on the bathroom floor. Would never stay there again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014 via mobile

I have never been at such a horrible...disgusting hotel in my life. First the elevator was broken and our room was on the 3rd floor. The stairwell where you had to hike to your room was dim and dingy. The room was disgusting. The tub,toilet and sink was dirty. The towels all looked dirty. One of my towels had a huge hole in it. The comforter had cigarette burns on it. I literally walked to the end of the hall grabbed a few spray bottles and cleaned my room. The coffee maker in the room was missing a coffee pot soooo why is there a coffee maker in there? Ugh the housekeeping staff is horrible. The housekeeper was suppose to clean out room when we left. We were gone for 5 hours and the housekeeper saw us and she yelled at us from another room that she was talking on her phone in "I forgot to clean your room. Let me clean it now". The complementary breakfast was terrible. I am 99% sure that the hard boiled eggs were reused over and over again. Donuts were stale. Ugh this place made me itch. Please trust me it is nothing like the pictures. I am currently at a Days Inn in Billings Montana and the Plymouth MN location needs to step there game up.

• Stayed October 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2014

Arrived on Sunday evening and stayed until Thurs AM. When I arrived on Sunday the elevator was broken. I was told it would be fixed on Tues - it was still broken on Thurs. I was staying on the 4th floor. No one offered or assisted getting my luggage up to the 4th floor. When I arrived on Sunday evening the internet was down. I called the front desk and was told it would be fixed on Monday. It was never fixed. I inquired each day and was told "the next day" each time. I will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Plymouth West / Minneapolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Plymouth West / Minneapolis

Address: 2955 Empire Ln, I-494 & Hwy-55, Plymouth, MN 55447
Location: United States > Minnesota > Plymouth
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Plymouth
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Plymouth West / Minneapolis 2*
The Days Inn Plymouth, Minnesota is a warm, friendly and modern 4-story interior hotel located in the western suburbs of Minneapolis/St. Paul, conveniently located within easy driving distance of Downtown Minneapolis, Target Field, Medina Entertainment Center, Target Center and Minneapolis Theatre District. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Plymouth West / Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Plymouth West / Minneapolis Hotel Plymouth
Plymouth Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Plymouth West / Minneapolis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.