“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I'm really bummed I didn't have the same experience as everyone else...

We stopped in for lunch the day after The Lakes Cafe reopened after their recent remodel. The service was pretty brutal--it took 10 minutes for a server to greet us, my food came out after my friend was done eating his. Once I received my burger and fries, I was pretty disappointed. My burger was pretty bland with a cold piece of cheese slapped on top and my fries didn't seem to have any potato in them.

One positive if that the staff is really nice! I think the workflow is just a little rough.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Perham, Minnesota
“That dishwasher holly is so sweet and friendly.she makes every comfortable. And get dishes off the table so we can sit when they”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Great people.love the food and rich is so nice to he came out talks to people what a great guy he is . And food came in and try the fish on Friday its to die for. Mmmm

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Perham, Minnesota, United States
“great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I love the food!!! It;'s a go to place in Perham MN. I just wish they were open later then they are. Why do I have to write a 100 characters minimum??

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Princeton, Minnesota
“Hometown Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

This is your basic home style restaurant with all the standard food items you would expect to see on the menu. My favorite is the Cheesy Hashbrowns with Bacon. Order anything on the menu early or late. Owners work the kitchen every day. Open at 4am during deer hunting so you can grab breakfast before you hit the stand.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Perham, Minnesota
“A Great Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Dine like a local. When you are in the lakes area for fishing, golfing or the weekly turtle races, this is the perfect place for a country breakfast or lunch.

• Visited July 2013