“Great place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was our 13th year vacationing at Breezy Point and every year the Antler’s meals are one of the high points of our vacation. The building is beautiful inside and out. Service is always great and the food can’t be beat. This night Shana was our server and did a great job. This year I had a 12oz.serloin and will have to say it is right up there with the best I have ever had. No “to go” box for this guy. I couldn’t stop eating something that good. My wife had the Chicken Marsalis and talk about a large portion. Part of hers went home with us and she enjoyed it the next day. The meals were the courtesy of Casey in the kitchen. If you enjoy a grasshopper for an after dinner drink this is your place. They make the very best. Troy was tending bar and I found out that if you are up for a golf match, he shoots scratch. Don Christianson, the manager, was there and made it a point to stop at our table and exchange a few words with us. A nice touch. We will be there again this fall and looking forward to it.

• Visited February 2013

Merrifield, Minnesota
“Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

The atmosphere, wait staff and food made our 38th wedding anniversary a very special event! The dark chocolate cake is to die for! Very relaxing evening. It's our favorite eating place in northern Minnesota.

• Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The dinners were very good with a nice selection. Nice view of the lake and the staff made me feel welcomed.

Visited August 2012
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
“Just Dandy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Enjoyed a nice sirloin steak as did my wife. I LOVE sirloin and this was one of the better I have had. Both were grilled exactly as ordered. Good service and a great time. Checked on us when needed and not in a rush to get us out of there. Very relaxing.

• Visited March 2013
Pequot Lakes, Minnesota, United States
“Big mistake”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Valentine’s Day mistake at Antlers - Where to begin…………. They were understaffed which resulted in the following; slow, very slow service, food that had rested” in the kitchen for a long time, result, cold food. As we looked around the room, we noticed many unhappy customers waiting for service. When our table was cleared, we waited for the bill. The manager asked us how was everything, I told him that the service, was poor, the food was cold and the best thing he could do for me was to get me the bill so I could leave. No response, not a word from him, but 15 minutes later the waitress brought the bill. Never again!

• Visited February 2013