“Best comfort inn” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Owatonna
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Best comfort inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

By far the nicest Comfort Inn I've stayed at. The front desk was super friendly. The hot tub was a perfect temp. The pool was nice and warm. Really enjoyed the beds. They were a little on the softer side, but I love it. The only thing I didn't care for was that there was hair in the bathroom.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Independence, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stayed here a few months back on my vacation to visit friends and family in MN and this hotel was the best during my entire trip. Staff was great, very friendly. Room was very comfortable and very clean. The lobby is what caught my eye the most. Log cabin like feel with animal mounts all around on the walls but that may be because there is a Cabelas right next door. Plenty of restaurants to walk to. When I come back to MN I will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Choose a king room with a pull out couch, a little spendier but well worth it. Much more room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
iowa city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

i feel like i have royal blood,because they treat me very kingly.I love the staff they are willing to help.clean and wonderful place,cant say enough i really enjoy my stay!when i take a trip with the family to minnesota i will be staying there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Iowa City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very clean, good breakfast and great customer service. We arrived early and the front desk clerk was very friendly. Not at all put out that we asked if we could get our room early. She got us right into a room without even batting an eye! Not often do we get that when arriving early. Rooms were quiet our was right by the front entrance never heard people coming and going or noises from above. Would recommend for anyone traveling in this area!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had a hard time finding a hotel with vacancy. This hotel had one room left. I have never stayed at a Comfort Inn. I usually stay at super 8's. I was impressed with this hotel. It was very clean. I loved the breakfast. Eggs, sausage, cereal danishes. I would definitely stay again. They did accept my two small dogs. It has a pool and great location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Shawnee Mission
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Over the last 8 years, my wife and I have stayed in 55 to 60 Comfort Inns. Of all the ones we stayed in, this is easily the best. The rooms have been updated and the beds are great. They even have a choice of pillows. The hot & cold breakfast is first rate. This is one Comfort Inn that I can easily rate as "excellent". And for those of you going west of the Mississippi for the first time, they do have running water and indoor plumbing.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bagley, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The guy that checked us in was the best! upgraded us to a king for the same price as a standard room, was very nice. Everyone at the desk was very nice! The FREE hot breakfast was very good! Would stay here again if we are ever close to the area!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owatonna
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Owatonna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Owatonna
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Owatonna
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Faribault
Days Inn & Suites Faribault

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!