“Sandwiches Hit the Spot!” 4 of 5 stars

+1 507-455-9260
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Owatonna
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Torey invites you to share in the casual fun experienced at Torey's restaurant and bar. Whether you're having drinks with friends while watching your favorite sporting event, dinner with someone special, or with a group for socializing or business, Torey's makes you feel comfortable, welcomed and relaxed. Rich woodwork, etched glass, and a lively decor combine to provide a wonderful setting for a unique dining experience. Torey's extensive lunch and dinner menus offer a wide array for every appetite. Succulent steaks, fresh seafood and creative pastas and flavors together for a dining experience unmatched in the Owatonna area. Excellent food is always complimented with your favorite beverage. Torey's bar stocks a wide array of premium liquors, imported and domestic beers, and a wine list sure to please all pallets (reserve list also available.) We also have 16 beers on tap that change frequently. Try Torey's lunch buffet from 11-2 during the week for a great meal when you're on the run. Weekly and nightly specials are always featured as well as happy hour specials from 3-6 p.M. For that perfect finishing touch that leaves you content, full and satisfied, Torey's desserts complete the meal. Torey's is committed to providing you an outstanding dining experience where food, decor, and service combine to make you feel welcome, appreciated and satisfied. Which prior arrangements Torey's can accommodate your group of up to 75 at the restaurant or provide you complete catering services at your location for business or personal special events.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Sandwiches Hit the Spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We enjoyed our meal mid afternoon, so the place was quite empty. The service was great and the food was excellent. The Turkey Club, the Grilled Rachael (a turkey Reuben) and a Chicken Wrap were ordered by our small group. All the food was excellent and the prices were reasonable. We also shared the peanut butter chocolate cake for dessert – which was very good. I would dine here again next time we visit Owatonna.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Central Wisconsin
“Well worth it! What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

While traveling with my husband for business we stayed across the street at the Country Inn & Suites , which is a nice resonably priced and friendly staffed hotel to stay at. They recommended Toreys when we asked where we could get a steak. What a great find! We were there Thursday Jan 10th 2013 about 6:30pm. It has easy parking and if you are staying at country inn & suites across the street and show them your room key you get 10% off your bill. We just wore our traveling clothes, sweat shirts and jeans- there is no dress code. There were other diners dressed in business attire and some dressed up for an evening out as well as many others dressed in everyday wear like myself. There were even a few tables with children in their party that seemed to really be enjoying their meals as well ( no fussy crying complaining like at some resturants). The atmosphere is perfect, low lighting, quiet, generous seating with great spacing ( tables arent jammed together ), and tasteful decor. We sat at a table since we were ordering food and most places weve been to on our travels the bar areas tend to not be set up for food service so we thought why take a chance. The wait staff was very friendly. Our waitress Tracy G was aces! She was very friendly and knew the menu and had the specials down pat. We had the sampler platter for the appetizer and it was really good. We both had steak for dinner. I ordered a filet for me and my husband had the sirloin. I have trouble 99 % of places I order steak because I like mine well done no pink. I usually end up with a charred piece of leather or a medium well which is too pink for me even though I always tell the server to tell the kitchen they can butterfly my steak if needed, Not at Toreys- it was Perfect! My husband had the french onion soup with his and said it was the real deal and enjoyed it very much. I had the salad with mine and while the salad was lettuce and a cucumber slice with some croutons, nothing fancy, it was crisp and cold and small like a salad should be and the thousand island dressing was excellent. They do offer other salad choices but I went with just the basic side salad. We were both full so neither of us had desert but we did see the desert tray they bring to your table and everything looked amazing so Im pretty sure it was good too. While the prices arent cheap, $23.00 for my filet, it isnt outrageous by any means and you Absolutely get what you pay for. If we lived in Owatonna we would be regulars for sure

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
2 Thank TravelingJedi
Rochester, Minnesota
“Limited menu, no food after 9, gruff service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Several people have told me about the poor service and so-so food at Toreys, but we went anyway. Must say, they were right. The bartender seemed miffed we wanted food "so late" and said the kitchen was closing soon, as if he wanted us to leave right away. Food was blechh.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank JeffersonEpicurean
“Disappointing more often than not.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

My salad was dry and looked several days old. I wouldve been embarrassed to serve it. The butter tasted like refrigerator so it obviously was not covered for a few days. Walleye was passing. Loaded with bones and fishy. Drink loaded with syrup. I like the place, but just have not had good lucky there. Too expensive to keep experimenting trying to hit something good.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
2 Thank luciearl
Prior Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

AMAZING food, AMAZING service, fabulous variety! We adore Torey's! They also have Gluten Free menu options, do yourself a favor and stop at Torey's.

Visited December 2012