“Worth a try!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Minnesota
“Worth a try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had driven by this restaurant several times but were ambivalent to try it as the parking lot was often empty. We decided to eat at Sportsman's Grille on February 5 and was happily surprised! My husband ordered the BBQ ribs dinner and I ordered the Ribeye dinner. The dinners offered many choices of sides. The food was good; not the best cut of steak I've had but for the money it was decent. Dinner for 2 was $38. Service was nice, friendly and attentive. With just a few customers in the place, we had their full attention! The decor is nice and So i expected prices to be higher than the were. I would recommend Sportsman's Grille. It's at the same exit as Cabelas.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere