“Love Bdubs” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 60 Restaurants in Owatonna
Cuisines: American
“Love Bdubs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great food and beer selection. The staff was very friendly. Our server was great and when she was unable to help refill a pop or whatever, her co-workers stopped and checked on us. I recommend you stop by when you can

Visited January 2013

40% Recommend
Waseca, Minnesota
“Great burgers, Teeny-bopper atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I thought the burgers were among the best I've had (and I've had alot!). They had a nice char-broil type of flavor. The atmosphere is definitely designed for kids. The wall-to-wall TV's are typical of sports bars, but there's alot of emphasis on playing video games at your table (in the old days, they just gave the kids a coloring sheet and some crayons), but I guess whatever keeps 'em busy. Also, they had some teenage kid hopping from table to table interrupting people and pledging to insure they were having a "good time", and trying to act like some kind of roving entertainer. This came off as really odd, and more and more annoying as time went on.

Overall, the food was great, but it seemed more like a high-school hangout or a kiddie video arcade, than a nice sports bar.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“Hard to imagine how the service could have been worse.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Waitress stopped by every 20 minutes or so. Wife's soft drink required 3 requests. Went to server station myself to get take home boxes, no servers around. Took check to take out station after server did not return to collect after 10 minutes. Was told I could pay there, person there told me to find my server and pay her, Asked to see the manager but only got a screwed up / nasty face. Demanded to see manager so I could pay. Left zero tip. Would not return if they paid me.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best Place in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Buffalo Wild Wings in Owatonna, MN, is our family's favorite place to eat. There is a large bar area (if you happy to be without children) and also a large general seating area. Large screen TV's are everywhere you look and there is even online trivia.

Obviously the big draw here is to be able to sit and enjoy a meal while watching the game, race, or whatever. However, we also LOVE the food. Their boneless wings are my personal favorite. Our kids love the fact that this location has the Coke Freestyle machine...so there are something like 100+ drink combinations for them to choose from -- or they can ask the waiter/waitress to make them their own special mixture.

I would classify the waitstaff as average to above average. There are a few select waiters/ waitresses that I would move into the "excellent" category but, unfortunately, it seems that we rarely get them! I wouldn't suggest coming here if you are in a rush to get in and out. The place is usually packed most nights (expect a wait to be seated) and a bit on the slow side most nights...but we somewhat enjoy that because we don't feel like we are being rushed or being forced to inhale our meals so that we can open up the table for the next paying customer!

If the above interests you, you'll probably love this place like my family does! If you are looking for a quite place to enjoy some time with a loved one or maybe another couple, this won't be for you -- the noise level is always on high here! ;)

• Visited October 2012